Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WIND-DOM] Public Buy + Raffle -CLOSED
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 136 137
@Aarresi sending a lv 13 dragon for 0t tickets!
@Aarresi sending a lv 13 dragon for 0t tickets!
@bonescaro
Thank you for supporting us! \o/
@bonescaro
Thank you for supporting us! \o/
@MrFrenchFrybrows Hello yes welcome to Dom owo *offers hugs, cookies and a corgi* [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/268730192288022529.png[/img][/center] Wind is pushing for Dominance right now, and to get Dominance, we need dragons - and higher leveled dragons are worth more for Dom. That's why we're paying people from other Flights money in exchange for dragons. If you want to participate, you would be sending us dragons, and we would pay you in treasure or gems, depending on which you prefer. And yes, you can send up to three dragons in one CR. For faster processing and to relieve some stress for us, we ask that people sending dragons do the math on how much they should get in return. For example, if you were to send us three level 5 dragons for raffle payouts, and we currently pay 11,500T for a level 5, your math would look like "3 level 5s for the raffle - 3x11500 = 34500t". The attendant attaches the money, you accept, and there you go - you have more treasure, and we have the dragons we need :D As for the question about training fodder, could you specify a bit? Do you need to know more about dragons needed to train fodder and the Coliseum?
@MrFrenchFrybrows

Hello yes welcome to Dom owo *offers hugs, cookies and a corgi*

268730192288022529.png

Wind is pushing for Dominance right now, and to get Dominance, we need dragons - and higher leveled dragons are worth more for Dom. That's why we're paying people from other Flights money in exchange for dragons. If you want to participate, you would be sending us dragons, and we would pay you in treasure or gems, depending on which you prefer. And yes, you can send up to three dragons in one CR.

For faster processing and to relieve some stress for us, we ask that people sending dragons do the math on how much they should get in return. For example, if you were to send us three level 5 dragons for raffle payouts, and we currently pay 11,500T for a level 5, your math would look like "3 level 5s for the raffle - 3x11500 = 34500t". The attendant attaches the money, you accept, and there you go - you have more treasure, and we have the dragons we need :D

As for the question about training fodder, could you specify a bit? Do you need to know more about dragons needed to train fodder and the Coliseum?
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
thanks for the support so far, everyone!! gotta go for now but [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jWRrafhO7M]here's another playlist to listen to in the coli![/url] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/08667b62bab3372c03b39f21019d12e9/tumblr_n0yaeoHgCS1qk9powo1_500.gif[/img]
thanks for the support so far, everyone!! gotta go for now but here's another playlist to listen to in the coli!

tumblr_n0yaeoHgCS1qk9powo1_500.gif
foddart.pngpublic_buy__raffle.pnggrab_bags.png
@Neffi
Thanks! I think I have a good idea of what to do now. And you can ignore my last question, it's irrelevant now; I just want to know how I can join these dom hubs once I'm in Wind?
@Neffi
Thanks! I think I have a good idea of what to do now. And you can ignore my last question, it's irrelevant now; I just want to know how I can join these dom hubs once I'm in Wind?
- order
(Training some fodder right now. ^^)
(Training some fodder right now. ^^)
- order
@MrFrenchFrybrows

You wanna switch to Wind? Awesome :D

Joining our hubs to work for Wind would require access to some links and threads you currently won't be able to see, since they're in our Flight forum and you can't access that while in Plague. So we can definitely talk more about it once you're a Windy, just let us know ^^
@MrFrenchFrybrows

You wanna switch to Wind? Awesome :D

Joining our hubs to work for Wind would require access to some links and threads you currently won't be able to see, since they're in our Flight forum and you can't access that while in Plague. So we can definitely talk more about it once you're a Windy, just let us know ^^
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Neffi
All right! As for now, I'll just sell Wind fodder like crazy. ^^
@Neffi
All right! As for now, I'll just sell Wind fodder like crazy. ^^
- order
@MrFrenchFrybrows

Thank you for the support! Looking forward to seeing you with us in Wind \o/
@MrFrenchFrybrows

Thank you for the support! Looking forward to seeing you with us in Wind \o/
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Aarresi
10 More Dragons for Wind are on the way. :)
@Aarresi
10 More Dragons for Wind are on the way. :)
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 136 137