Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ,
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Pronouns: He, Him
Gay
@Rusher

Hey there! I've been writing for probably fifteen years now, and have taken writing commissions of short novels before, so I'd like to attempt to write some fan-fiction for you :) I would prefer to write for Teen Wolf, as I have a lot of experience with supernatural-type writing and I'm pretty sure that the show would fit under that genre, if I'm not mistaken.

In the past, I've taken USD commissions and my rate was $5 per 1,000 words. However, for FR commissions, I'd be willing to take 250 gems or 250kT per 1,000 words. So the price would depend on how much you want written. Typically, a single-spaced page of typed text on my Google docs is around 600-800 words I've found, if that helps at all.
@Rusher

Hey there! I've been writing for probably fifteen years now, and have taken writing commissions of short novels before, so I'd like to attempt to write some fan-fiction for you :) I would prefer to write for Teen Wolf, as I have a lot of experience with supernatural-type writing and I'm pretty sure that the show would fit under that genre, if I'm not mistaken.

In the past, I've taken USD commissions and my rate was $5 per 1,000 words. However, for FR commissions, I'd be willing to take 250 gems or 250kT per 1,000 words. So the price would depend on how much you want written. Typically, a single-spaced page of typed text on my Google docs is around 600-800 words I've found, if that helps at all.
H5mMPK3.png
@KitsumiMahon Considered. I'd like to have a few options before making a choice.
@KitsumiMahon Considered. I'd like to have a few options before making a choice.
Gay
I am not that known for writing but I do have examples on my Wattpad. The most recent being Fall of the Gods. I do have a price from 100g/kt per 500 words. ^^ I can also make cover art which would add an additional 200g/kt to the total.
I am not that known for writing but I do have examples on my Wattpad. The most recent being Fall of the Gods. I do have a price from 100g/kt per 500 words. ^^ I can also make cover art which would add an additional 200g/kt to the total.
My Characters ~/~ My Art Forum ~/~ My Hatchery
I know in the dawn,
that you will be gone. But tonight,
you belong to me.~
@Rusher - Understood :) In the meantime, I realized I didn't post any examples of my writing for you, whoops! I have a story that I began a while back here: Untamed. As a bonus, it's about werewolves! So you can kind of see my writing style for that sort of thing.

Sadly, it's still unfinished as I ended up working on other projects, but it was quite popular when I was updating regularly, even making it to the 'featured' and 'most popular' listings of the site on which I was posting it.
@Rusher - Understood :) In the meantime, I realized I didn't post any examples of my writing for you, whoops! I have a story that I began a while back here: Untamed. As a bonus, it's about werewolves! So you can kind of see my writing style for that sort of thing.

Sadly, it's still unfinished as I ended up working on other projects, but it was quite popular when I was updating regularly, even making it to the 'featured' and 'most popular' listings of the site on which I was posting it.
H5mMPK3.png
@Rusher I can do Flash fanfics, depending on pairings and such. What are you looking for?
@Rusher I can do Flash fanfics, depending on pairings and such. What are you looking for?
gifmaker.gif Webp_net_4s.gif writingcontest.png
@ScienceOfficer I'll pm you
@ScienceOfficer I'll pm you
Gay
@Rusher Ihave written some fanfics myself, although it has been a while since I uploaded something. I particularly have a couple of TW one-shots under my belt (not uploeaded) but I could type some parts for you if you would like to take a look (they are in my notebook). I will PM you a link to my older stuff to check them out. :)
@Rusher Ihave written some fanfics myself, although it has been a while since I uploaded something. I particularly have a couple of TW one-shots under my belt (not uploeaded) but I could type some parts for you if you would like to take a look (they are in my notebook). I will PM you a link to my older stuff to check them out. :)
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Dii Isenatha Rii is the name
--FR+10
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png

simplicity.png
@Rusher

I've never written a fan fiction before, but I am in the TeenWolf fandom I I enjoy writing! I have a Wattpad account under the same name as here and I also have a lore and bio shop, linked in my sig. Price would depend on how much you want me to write, but I'm very flexible
@Rusher

I've never written a fan fiction before, but I am in the TeenWolf fandom I I enjoy writing! I have a Wattpad account under the same name as here and I also have a lore and bio shop, linked in my sig. Price would depend on how much you want me to write, but I'm very flexible
Eh7mW.gif
5tHOv.gif
WpHT3.gif
8qVxd.gif
Bo1ub.gif
FpJLG.gif
TuipX.gif
gF5U2.gif
QZhRp.gif
KkedT.gif
bump
bump