Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | So Proud, and So Broke!
1 2 3
@Lightshadow101
I did believe you, I was just surprised, because you said you couldn't afford it. And I just got mine, so how am I supposed to be finished already?
@Lightshadow101
I did believe you, I was just surprised, because you said you couldn't afford it. And I just got mine, so how am I supposed to be finished already?
I'm selling Skink and Spinner gene scrolls below the LAH price. If you're interested, PM me.
@Canislupus11

I underestimated how expensive some of the items would be. And you are supposed to be finished because you have like 800g
@Canislupus11

I underestimated how expensive some of the items would be. And you are supposed to be finished because you have like 800g
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101
But you know I'm a hoarder, and I'm saving up for a Wildclaw gene scroll. And I actually have over 900 gems(I know, I know, over 9000 joke, go ahead and say it because one more zero would make 900 into 9000).
@Lightshadow101
But you know I'm a hoarder, and I'm saving up for a Wildclaw gene scroll. And I actually have over 900 gems(I know, I know, over 9000 joke, go ahead and say it because one more zero would make 900 into 9000).
I'm selling Skink and Spinner gene scrolls below the LAH price. If you're interested, PM me.
Oh man, that is a good-looking dragon. I love the fire and ice theme, and the Solar Flame Cloak is perfect on him! *.*
Oh man, that is a good-looking dragon. I love the fire and ice theme, and the Solar Flame Cloak is perfect on him! *.*
mGBJ0tP.png
@Canislupus11

If you insist, OVER 9000!!!!!!!

And how do you even get that many gems? Since you last went on hiatus, you had like 700, and without the daily fed bonus, how do you get then? Tell me your secrets

Also maybe we should take this to PM or other form of communication (i.e text)
@Canislupus11

If you insist, OVER 9000!!!!!!!

And how do you even get that many gems? Since you last went on hiatus, you had like 700, and without the daily fed bonus, how do you get then? Tell me your secrets

Also maybe we should take this to PM or other form of communication (i.e text)
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@ShadmeTheAngel

Thanks! And the Solar Flame is really perfect on him, I just wish it were more red than orange.
@ShadmeTheAngel

Thanks! And the Solar Flame is really perfect on him, I just wish it were more red than orange.
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101 *laughs maniacally* *snorts* WELCOME TO BROKE LAND! You will never have a full wallet again XD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32739394] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/327394/32739394_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm liking your Todoroki more than my own too T_T -As a side note, I've started my first breeding project to get the perfect All Might... I've already forgotten how much I spent on studs to breed together for him...
@Lightshadow101
*laughs maniacally* *snorts* WELCOME TO BROKE LAND! You will never have a full wallet again XD

32739394_350.png

I'm liking your Todoroki more than my own too T_T

-As a side note, I've started my first breeding project to get the perfect All Might... I've already forgotten how much I spent on studs to breed together for him...
r6IIH6g.gif
@DragonDrawer

THANKS for your compliments person who is better at fandergs then me. I am excited to never have a full wallet. I NEEEEEED A TOKOYAMI AND A AIZAWA PLEEEEES. (Sorry I'm really happy/bouncy right now lol)
@DragonDrawer

THANKS for your compliments person who is better at fandergs then me. I am excited to never have a full wallet. I NEEEEEED A TOKOYAMI AND A AIZAWA PLEEEEES. (Sorry I'm really happy/bouncy right now lol)
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101 I wouldn't say I'm 'good' at fandragons... I just overdress them XD But you're welcome! *silently sticks Aizawa derg here* [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32829788] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/328298/32829788_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Lightshadow101
I wouldn't say I'm 'good' at fandragons... I just overdress them XD But you're welcome!
*silently sticks Aizawa derg here*

32829788_350.png
r6IIH6g.gif
@DragonDrawer

I need the cats. ALL OF THEM. Aizawa is sometimes my spirit animal and my 110% favorite character and child.
@DragonDrawer

I need the cats. ALL OF THEM. Aizawa is sometimes my spirit animal and my 110% favorite character and child.
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
1 2 3