Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [DISCONTINUED] Dragon Color Hex Codes
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Karkamericat - Thank you for creating this! ^_^
@Karkamericat - Thank you for creating this! ^_^
jdDV4Lt.png
@Karkamericat - Also, Ultramarine is showing up as a green...
@Karkamericat - Also, Ultramarine is showing up as a green...
jdDV4Lt.png
@Karkamericat

Yeah I agree with StormyDragon, Ultramarine seems to be looking green to me.
@Karkamericat

Yeah I agree with StormyDragon, Ultramarine seems to be looking green to me.
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
Thanks for making this
Thanks for making this
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
Thank you for your great guide!
Thank you for your great guide!
G1s SALE:
DEN  
› Inside a hidden cove, below the cliff of the eastern seaboard, are healers drawn to the frothy waters of the Elder Sea. These dragons use counselor rings by shaping the magical properties of the water, and easing the spirits of the visitors walking along the sand. Choose Hibernal DragonsTop 2 Dragons Above You
@Karkamericat

Uh, Bubblegum is more on the orange side...

This doesn't look pink at all.
@Karkamericat

Uh, Bubblegum is more on the orange side...

This doesn't look pink at all.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
ThIS iS sO cool THankS
ThIS iS sO cool THankS
tumblr_inline_njvizirmFq1qg2i5p.png
There's no Rust, but otherwise great (from what I see) :>
There's no Rust, but otherwise great (from what I see) :>
ob.png ww BUYING/TRADING FOR: Red/Fern G1s!
Any Tert/Eyes/Breed/Bred! Doesn't matter!
PM me if interested in selling!
Major update!
I'm back, but I'm going to discontinue updating this thread for multiple reasons
  1. I don't have the time to go back through and alter the hex codes so that they match, nor do I have the time to update for all the new colors
  2. Getting the colors for the codes is hard, it's a lengthy process that I don't have the software for and have to rely on RGB codes and inputting those into multiple websites to get the correct code, and even that's unreliable and inaccurate
  3. I have other things I want to accomplish first, like getting my lair back on track and throwing my money away at the marketplace to get new apparels while spending hours on silly little games to get what I can in gold, and even before that I need to feed my dragons and sell off the ones that I don't want anymore
  4. I have a lot of outside work I need to do, such as school and my actual job that drains the life out of me even though I love it
  5. I AM THE KING OF GETTING DISTRACTED!
I hope you all understand, and I'm sorry if I let anyone down with this list. It took me a long time, I know, but that was... I think last year that I made this? A lot has changed since then, and I just want to get things on track before I decide to fix this. Thanks for sticking around though!
Major update!
I'm back, but I'm going to discontinue updating this thread for multiple reasons
  1. I don't have the time to go back through and alter the hex codes so that they match, nor do I have the time to update for all the new colors
  2. Getting the colors for the codes is hard, it's a lengthy process that I don't have the software for and have to rely on RGB codes and inputting those into multiple websites to get the correct code, and even that's unreliable and inaccurate
  3. I have other things I want to accomplish first, like getting my lair back on track and throwing my money away at the marketplace to get new apparels while spending hours on silly little games to get what I can in gold, and even before that I need to feed my dragons and sell off the ones that I don't want anymore
  4. I have a lot of outside work I need to do, such as school and my actual job that drains the life out of me even though I love it
  5. I AM THE KING OF GETTING DISTRACTED!
I hope you all understand, and I'm sorry if I let anyone down with this list. It took me a long time, I know, but that was... I think last year that I made this? A lot has changed since then, and I just want to get things on track before I decide to fix this. Thanks for sticking around though!
jt3E7a2.png ePOliyb.png
iuEBSJ3.png
tw8kgiY.png
hZipXGO.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
SampsonHenry_ParadoxBrother-FR_BG-Front.png
@galacticguro
@galacticguro
VGxuHXT.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11