Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2
Hello! I've acquired a new dream dragon (curse new gene releases [s]but also bless them[/s]), and I think you guys may be able to help me out. This is the dream baby: Shadow or Blackberry Savannah, Wine Butterfly, and Crimson Capsule. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=127&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=7&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=18&winggene=13&wings=72&auth=9ec768c93098badadb3b8646fbaa274faf489c08&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I can deal with genes myself (though I'm trying very hard to get butterfly); I just need to make the colors exist! I can give you each a studding fee in return-- or we can work out something else. @VendettaThorns, would you be willing to stud out Thomas here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31088636] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/310887/31088636_350.png[/img] [/url] @MeraHunt, would you be willing to stud out Gilroy? (Also, since shadow eyes look best, I'd like to nest them with you if possible.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34916927] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/349170/34916927_350.png[/img] [/url] Since I plan to make this into a pair, I can also offer free hatchlings as well as the studding fee.
Hello! I've acquired a new dream dragon (curse new gene releases but also bless them), and I think you guys may be able to help me out.

This is the dream baby: Shadow or Blackberry Savannah, Wine Butterfly, and Crimson Capsule.
dragon?age=1&body=127&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=7&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=18&winggene=13&wings=72&auth=9ec768c93098badadb3b8646fbaa274faf489c08&dummyext=prev.png

I can deal with genes myself (though I'm trying very hard to get butterfly); I just need to make the colors exist! I can give you each a studding fee in return-- or we can work out something else.

@VendettaThorns, would you be willing to stud out Thomas here?

31088636_350.png

@MeraHunt, would you be willing to stud out Gilroy? (Also, since shadow eyes look best, I'd like to nest them with you if possible.)

34916927_350.png

Since I plan to make this into a pair, I can also offer free hatchlings as well as the studding fee.
ZgkqbaK.png
@Recko

I'm totally all for lending him out. Unfortunately I don't have enough space to host the nest. I might in a week though.
@Recko

I'm totally all for lending him out. Unfortunately I don't have enough space to host the nest. I might in a week though.
hANn2C0.gif
@MeraHunt
If space is an issue (and VendettaThorns agrees to stud), I can shuffle some dragons around; I have a friend in my dorm who plays this game as well and she usually has space.
@MeraHunt
If space is an issue (and VendettaThorns agrees to stud), I can shuffle some dragons around; I have a friend in my dorm who plays this game as well and she usually has space.
ZgkqbaK.png
@Recko

I am fine with sending some dragons to a holder.
@Recko

I am fine with sending some dragons to a holder.
hANn2C0.gif
I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY! HELLO AND, UM, I'M A LITTLE CONFUSED BUT GLAD TO BE INCLUDED.

I ALSO HAVE NO CLUE HOW FORUMS WORK SO MY APOLOGIES.

Something about genes, dream dragon, I think I understand but... What does stud mean? QwQ Also, I have money if you need help buying something for your dragon? Or if you need Thomas for something then, I'd like to ask, would you be keeping him after this or would I receive him afterwards? (He's named after a beloved YTer that I hold dear, Thomas Sanders, so it would take me some time to fully part with him... But things could be arranged if you'd like?) :'D
I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY! HELLO AND, UM, I'M A LITTLE CONFUSED BUT GLAD TO BE INCLUDED.

I ALSO HAVE NO CLUE HOW FORUMS WORK SO MY APOLOGIES.

Something about genes, dream dragon, I think I understand but... What does stud mean? QwQ Also, I have money if you need help buying something for your dragon? Or if you need Thomas for something then, I'd like to ask, would you be keeping him after this or would I receive him afterwards? (He's named after a beloved YTer that I hold dear, Thomas Sanders, so it would take me some time to fully part with him... But things could be arranged if you'd like?) :'D
@VendettaThorns

Studding is where you lend your dragon out to breed with another dragon and get them back afterwards. People sometimes prefer to have studding fees which can be a variety of things, mostly a hatchling from the nest, money, or both. Also just in case @Recko isn't subsribed to the post or it's otherwise stated, pinging the person you want to talk to in the forums ( @ their username) is a good way to make sure they see your post.

I hope this helped you!
@VendettaThorns

Studding is where you lend your dragon out to breed with another dragon and get them back afterwards. People sometimes prefer to have studding fees which can be a variety of things, mostly a hatchling from the nest, money, or both. Also just in case @Recko isn't subsribed to the post or it's otherwise stated, pinging the person you want to talk to in the forums ( @ their username) is a good way to make sure they see your post.

I hope this helped you!
hANn2C0.gif
@MeralHunt
Thank you! This did help, I really appreciate this X3

As cool as this is, and I don't mean to sound like I'm blaming Recko of theft of course, but wouldn't this be an easy scam opportunity? Or perhaps there's something I'm missing? Again, I don't want to accuse anyone here of theft! Just, curious I suppose?
@MeralHunt
Thank you! This did help, I really appreciate this X3

As cool as this is, and I don't mean to sound like I'm blaming Recko of theft of course, but wouldn't this be an easy scam opportunity? Or perhaps there's something I'm missing? Again, I don't want to accuse anyone here of theft! Just, curious I suppose?
@VendettaThorns

There have been a few who used breeding requests to take another's dragon, but that's rare from what I understand. If you're uncomfortable with lending your dragon out you can always ask for a dragon as collateral, or just say you don't want to lend your dragon out.

Also make sure you spell the username right, else the person won't get pinged. I've done that a few times haha so I usually just copy paste.
@VendettaThorns

There have been a few who used breeding requests to take another's dragon, but that's rare from what I understand. If you're uncomfortable with lending your dragon out you can always ask for a dragon as collateral, or just say you don't want to lend your dragon out.

Also make sure you spell the username right, else the person won't get pinged. I've done that a few times haha so I usually just copy paste.
hANn2C0.gif
@VendettaThorns @MeraHunt
First, thanks MeraHunt for explaining stuff!

Like MeraHunt said, studding is when you loan out your dragon to another person for breeding. Typically, the person asking for the studding will also pay a studding fee for the use of the dragons as well.

I'd be willing to pay each of you ~20kt (I also have some cute hatchlings if you're interested). Vendetta, if you'd like collateral, then I can also provide a dragon from my lair for you to keep until your dragon is returned.

Ideally, here's how this would go down:
I send the agreed-upon studding fee to both MeraHunt and VendettaThorns. If you want collateral, Vendetta, then I would also send along one of my dragons.
VendettaThorns sends Thomas to MeraHunt. MeraHunt breeds Thomas and Gilroy, and five days later, we get hatchlings.
MeraHunt sends the hatchlings to me and Thomas back to VendettaThorns. Once VendettaThorns has Thomas, they send my lair resident back to me.

Does this sound alright to you guys?
@VendettaThorns @MeraHunt
First, thanks MeraHunt for explaining stuff!

Like MeraHunt said, studding is when you loan out your dragon to another person for breeding. Typically, the person asking for the studding will also pay a studding fee for the use of the dragons as well.

I'd be willing to pay each of you ~20kt (I also have some cute hatchlings if you're interested). Vendetta, if you'd like collateral, then I can also provide a dragon from my lair for you to keep until your dragon is returned.

Ideally, here's how this would go down:
I send the agreed-upon studding fee to both MeraHunt and VendettaThorns. If you want collateral, Vendetta, then I would also send along one of my dragons.
VendettaThorns sends Thomas to MeraHunt. MeraHunt breeds Thomas and Gilroy, and five days later, we get hatchlings.
MeraHunt sends the hatchlings to me and Thomas back to VendettaThorns. Once VendettaThorns has Thomas, they send my lair resident back to me.

Does this sound alright to you guys?
ZgkqbaK.png
@Recko

Sounds good to me, I will need to send some dragons to a boarding clan, or you could shuffle around when they hatch?
@Recko

Sounds good to me, I will need to send some dragons to a boarding clan, or you could shuffle around when they hatch?
hANn2C0.gif
1 2