Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 ... 16054 16055
I'm so good at naming, pffft. Let's see, red and blue gradients, in motion, plus my fondness to bad puns. Ofcourse it's gonna be thermo d y n a m i c. ...I'm so dumb...
I'm so good at naming, pffft. Let's see, red and blue gradients, in motion, plus my fondness to bad puns. Ofcourse it's gonna be thermo d y n a m i c. ...I'm so dumb...
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
I can't believe he's gone....He raised me...He was there when my mother wasn't and he's gone. I'm gonna miss you Pop pop...I'm gonna miss you so much...
I can't believe he's gone....He raised me...He was there when my mother wasn't and he's gone. I'm gonna miss you Pop pop...I'm gonna miss you so much...
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifYou Just gestured to all of me!tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
*nopes away hard from fic* Okay, alien society or not, having your main character playing baby-sitter for the kid who's destined to grow up to marry him is way, way creepy.
*nopes away hard from fic* Okay, alien society or not, having your main character playing baby-sitter for the kid who's destined to grow up to marry him is way, way creepy.
B8_L2.pngm35_book.pngm2_02_book.pngm22_book.pngl4_02_book.pngl7_01_book.pngB8_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
Sleep or write??? I have to wake up before nine though, and then I can take a nap or something I guess... at most I'll get two hours of sleep, I'll write later I guess.
Sleep or write??? I have to wake up before nine though, and then I can take a nap or something I guess... at most I'll get two hours of sleep, I'll write later I guess.
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
Too much glow??? Too much contrast??? NEVER
well... maybe a little bit, BUT NOT TODAY
MORE GLOW
MORE CONTRAST
MORE

gg I love the effect too much. but it's perfect
Too much glow??? Too much contrast??? NEVER
well... maybe a little bit, BUT NOT TODAY
MORE GLOW
MORE CONTRAST
MORE

gg I love the effect too much. but it's perfect
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
[quote name="BeeFuzz" date=2017-09-02 23:42:17] Is it just me or are closed species becoming more and more unoriginal and a bit excessive? Like anyone can make an aquatic type dragon with fins, wings, and horns... :/ I think if you are going to have a closed species it should be something a tad bit more unique and actually worth "policing" if you will... Not just any plain old dragon/dog/cat/bird/etc with one special feature. [/quote] 'Closed species' have been generic, uninspired and unoriginal for ages. Well, the more popular ones I've seen around anyway. You could turn it into a drinking game with the number of eyeburning multicoloured dogs with random objects stuck to them that people claim to be 'original'
BeeFuzz wrote on 2017-09-02:
Is it just me or are closed species becoming more and more unoriginal and a bit excessive? Like anyone can make an aquatic type dragon with fins, wings, and horns... :/ I think if you are going to have a closed species it should be something a tad bit more unique and actually worth "policing" if you will... Not just any plain old dragon/dog/cat/bird/etc with one special feature.

'Closed species' have been generic, uninspired and unoriginal for ages. Well, the more popular ones I've seen around anyway. You could turn it into a drinking game with the number of eyeburning multicoloured dogs with random objects stuck to them that people claim to be 'original'
forumsig_by_plantfeathers-datch91.png
I BEAT THE STICK OF TRUTH IN ONE (1) DAY AND IVE HAD SOOO MUCH CAFFINE TO STAY UP THIS LATE TO DO IT

EDIT AND THEN I GOT AN AMAZING RELATED USERNAME ON TUMBLR ???
I BEAT THE STICK OF TRUTH IN ONE (1) DAY AND IVE HAD SOOO MUCH CAFFINE TO STAY UP THIS LATE TO DO IT

EDIT AND THEN I GOT AN AMAZING RELATED USERNAME ON TUMBLR ???
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->kQZmp1.pngoTPou1.pngt3UMx1.pngunknown.png
Can't decide what to have for lunch... Baked potatoes or egg on toast? Ah screw it, I might just do both.
Can't decide what to have for lunch... Baked potatoes or egg on toast? Ah screw it, I might just do both.
forumsig_by_plantfeathers-datch91.png
The heck am I suppose to do? *drags head furiously across the floor*
The heck am I suppose to do? *drags head furiously across the floor*
zp1xBoR.png
the magnificent
and g o l d e n

it's from the opening song of the animation 'road to el dorado' and it's been stuck in my head for ages now
the magnificent
and g o l d e n

it's from the opening song of the animation 'road to el dorado' and it's been stuck in my head for ages now
s7cpOmi.png
1 2 ... 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 ... 16054 16055