Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Capsule Gene & Celestial Jewelry
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 97 98
@Shinxle
It'd be some pretty cool lore if it did that! lol or it could just swish around beneath the belly scales without being able to reach to the mouth, above and out. Who knows.... I just gave a one of my dergs the gene, i plan on doing something "similar" to this. Something more.. "dangerous" hehe
@Shinxle
It'd be some pretty cool lore if it did that! lol or it could just swish around beneath the belly scales without being able to reach to the mouth, above and out. Who knows.... I just gave a one of my dergs the gene, i plan on doing something "similar" to this. Something more.. "dangerous" hehe
IAva3Ab.png
@ItchyTooth
yes the lore about that would be great! and i bet your lore will be good too. have fun writing that!
@ItchyTooth
yes the lore about that would be great! and i bet your lore will be good too. have fun writing that!
Lemonsnout.png
Nice :)
Nice :)
Alternatively... [img]https://image.ibb.co/cexE4F/Sloosh.png[/img]
Alternatively...

Sloosh.png
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
Lovely new items and gene. :D Thanks Devs. ^ ^
Lovely new items and gene. :D Thanks Devs. ^ ^
D9XjOpZ.jpg+8 FR
Does this mean baldwin will get capsule
Does this mean baldwin will get capsule
BLAH BLAH BLAH tumblr_inline_nbca3nfzd81qg78ij.png 4p.png deity_tidelord_by_dogi_crimson-dadpfgb.gif
[/right]
im dying to see it on a mirror!! *cough* particularly my mirror *cough*
im dying to see it on a mirror!! *cough* particularly my mirror *cough*
My sci-fi and alchemy loving self is in tears thank you staff
My sci-fi and alchemy loving self is in tears thank you staff
pdasZlz.gif NUfNwPR.gif
She/They|26|FR+9|
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
You are not immune to pc-98 touhou lore
5ZQ89t4.pngRQklQI3.png
GYJVIhO.gif current pfp dragon: Ryne (FFXIV fandragon)
@BlueTrillium thank you so so much!!! >going to go set until I regret it now< [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=112&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=9&gender=1&tert=48&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=18&auth=860a4196ff7233a3d92d2a663697b29e8cdbdd83&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@BlueTrillium thank you so so much!!! >going to go set until I regret it now<

dragon?age=1&body=112&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=9&gender=1&tert=48&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=18&auth=860a4196ff7233a3d92d2a663697b29e8cdbdd83&dummyext=prev.png
24002659_oFj.png
celestial apparel ey I know what I'll gather for my clan haha
celestial apparel ey I know what I'll gather for my clan haha
DVcXRyP.png
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 97 98