Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Capsule Gene & Celestial Jewelry
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 97 98
The new gene slightly frightens me thinking about what happens to a non-capsule dragon when a capsule scroll is applied to it. Sure, maybe their organs shift position and their ribs shorten, but it must be painful! Especially for those poor Snappers...

Some of the colors are really pretty, better even than Glimmer. I'm not a huge fan overall, though. I have maybe one dragon I might give it to, since his other potential tertiary genes are more expensive. The art for Spirals needs fixing so that the scales on the backs of their necks aren't see-through, and the art for white capsule looks...unfinished. And I can't really figure out an in-universe justification for this gene.

I'm glad others like it, at least. I'm over here waiting for Ghost to come out...
The new gene slightly frightens me thinking about what happens to a non-capsule dragon when a capsule scroll is applied to it. Sure, maybe their organs shift position and their ribs shorten, but it must be painful! Especially for those poor Snappers...

Some of the colors are really pretty, better even than Glimmer. I'm not a huge fan overall, though. I have maybe one dragon I might give it to, since his other potential tertiary genes are more expensive. The art for Spirals needs fixing so that the scales on the backs of their necks aren't see-through, and the art for white capsule looks...unfinished. And I can't really figure out an in-universe justification for this gene.

I'm glad others like it, at least. I'm over here waiting for Ghost to come out...
tumblr_inline_nb1keetDsO1qg78ij.pngarcane_banner.pngtumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png
So pretty!!
So pretty!!
lone_wolves_bottle.pngtumblr_ouom9mGDDz1v4fix4o1_250.pnglone_wolves_bottle.png
That's so cool! I love the new gene, looks like I need to start doing alchemy!
That's so cool! I love the new gene, looks like I need to start doing alchemy!
OMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMG
bnskTgX.png
YAY!
YAY!
The new gene and apparel looks great!
The new gene and apparel looks great!
such a gorgeous new gene..
such a gorgeous new gene..
[b]The saddest part about this gene is the fact, that it would look a lot better like this..[/b] [quote name="LicianDragon" date=2017-09-01 22:04:05] As another user has done in their spare time, could this gene please get an update so it actually fits it's description? [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/d625381a16f04ab09609be67d4d3e870/tumblr_ovmwsigtNO1vavnuao4_400.png[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/909436b0b32fbbe4b236c60dd0d26911/tumblr_ovmwri1Cgg1vavnuao3_400.png[/img] See that? See how that gene does what it's supposed to and applies a glass sheen with a -thin- layer of liquid under it? The description does not say that it makes the whole belly area translucent (somehow doing so in spite of other body parts in the way like in male spirals) and completely fills it with the liquid. [/quote] Anyway, I kinda like it. On certain dragons with certain colours the gene is the best opinion. Also, the new jewelery is amazing. Maybe I only have 3 pieces, and I spend all of my gems on one of them, but I like it. It amazingly fits my Tarnished and Void.
The saddest part about this gene is the fact, that it would look a lot better like this..
LicianDragon wrote on 2017-09-01:
As another user has done in their spare time, could this gene please get an update so it actually fits it's description?

tumblr_ovmwsigtNO1vavnuao4_400.png
tumblr_ovmwri1Cgg1vavnuao3_400.png
See that? See how that gene does what it's supposed to and applies a glass sheen with a -thin- layer of liquid under it? The description does not say that it makes the whole belly area translucent (somehow doing so in spite of other body parts in the way like in male spirals) and completely fills it with the liquid.

Anyway, I kinda like it. On certain dragons with certain colours the gene is the best opinion.
Also, the new jewelery is amazing. Maybe I only have 3 pieces, and I spend all of my gems on one of them, but I like it. It amazingly fits my Tarnished and Void.
gLBzk2n.png Visit me at my art shop~
+9 hours ahead of FR time
School is kicking me over,
please be patient with me
My deviantArt~
♥ ♥ ♥
i love the new jewellery and the new gene! my only problem is that the more and more cute terts we get, the more i realize i love the hatchling art, and the more i want apparel and accents for hatchlings! ; w ;
i love the new jewellery and the new gene! my only problem is that the more and more cute terts we get, the more i realize i love the hatchling art, and the more i want apparel and accents for hatchlings! ; w ;
SZIlBwa.png
I like how this is the poor man's Glimmer lol. The liquid bit is legit just the Glimmer effect.
I like how this is the poor man's Glimmer lol. The liquid bit is legit just the Glimmer effect.
eE6RhYO.png
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 97 98