Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Date of Exalt
Some players who sell their dragons have a bit of an attachment to them, but can't keep them for lack of lair space, right? Well, there's always the risk of them being exalted, and I know at least I would like to know when my babies were exalted, if at all. Opinions?
Some players who sell their dragons have a bit of an attachment to them, but can't keep them for lack of lair space, right? Well, there's always the risk of them being exalted, and I know at least I would like to know when my babies were exalted, if at all. Opinions?
i really like star wars ok
I see no reason for tracking date exalted. It seems to be it would just open exalters to even more types of exalt abuse from those who feel that they still have claim on a dragon they've exalted. (I.e. The how dare you ever exalt my dragon the same day you bought it type situations)
I see no reason for tracking date exalted. It seems to be it would just open exalters to even more types of exalt abuse from those who feel that they still have claim on a dragon they've exalted. (I.e. The how dare you ever exalt my dragon the same day you bought it type situations)
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Sorry, but as dragonsSage said (forgive typos, hard typing through a cat), it really doesn't matter really when a dragon was exalted, especially as dragons age.

Beyond the same day exalts, I could also see this as being used for people who get a dragon either for a specific reason, and exalt later, or they think they are going to like that dragon forever, but suddenly realize they don't.

Plus, this would be yet another thing to be kept track of in a system that is meant to get rid of data to be tracked.

Sorry, as interesting as it might be to know when dragons were exalted, I don't really see a need for it, so no support.
Sorry, but as dragonsSage said (forgive typos, hard typing through a cat), it really doesn't matter really when a dragon was exalted, especially as dragons age.

Beyond the same day exalts, I could also see this as being used for people who get a dragon either for a specific reason, and exalt later, or they think they are going to like that dragon forever, but suddenly realize they don't.

Plus, this would be yet another thing to be kept track of in a system that is meant to get rid of data to be tracked.

Sorry, as interesting as it might be to know when dragons were exalted, I don't really see a need for it, so no support.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Hmm, you two are right. I didn't think of that...
Hmm, you two are right. I didn't think of that...
i really like star wars ok
Sorry, no support. It's easy to keep a record of your own exalts.
Sorry, no support. It's easy to keep a record of your own exalts.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
Support under conditions
Tentative under the condition that this date is only visible by the exalter, moderators and administrators.
Support under conditions
Tentative under the condition that this date is only visible by the exalter, moderators and administrators.
In pinging me I assume consent to be pinged back. This is because I disabled signature display (too many intrusive banners)
Solar stance time difference: +9 Hours FRT

My avatar
No support, mainly just because it gives way for more exalt-based harassment like the example DragonSage gave: [quote name="DragonSage" date=2017-04-30 15:22:52] (I.e. The how dare you ever exalt my dragon the same day you bought it type situations) [/quote] I would kinda only support this just for the people who exalted it, since I feel it could really help with things such as Progen restoration and recovery of accidentally exalted dragons.
No support, mainly just because it gives way for more exalt-based harassment like the example DragonSage gave:
DragonSage wrote on 2017-04-30:
(I.e. The how dare you ever exalt my dragon the same day you bought it type situations)

I would kinda only support this just for the people who exalted it, since I feel it could really help with things such as Progen restoration and recovery of accidentally exalted dragons.
Tn4aWhc.png
@Ettanin @IrritatorRaji
Perhaps this thread is of a similar vein on what you were saying?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/891077

But as others stated I'd say no support if the information is revealed beyond the exalter and FR staff.
@Ettanin @IrritatorRaji
Perhaps this thread is of a similar vein on what you were saying?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/891077

But as others stated I'd say no support if the information is revealed beyond the exalter and FR staff.
m16OKP.jpeg
Personally I would like to see the date I exalted something so I can better keep track of my tallies for dominance pushes. I don't think it matters if everyone could see it or not. People who get bent out of shape about you exalting the dragon they sold you are out of luck. If they cared so much about it they shouldn't have sold it off to begin with.

It would be easy enough to implement a date on the exalted dragon's lookup. It can even be in role play like 'on the third day of august in the year 2017 or whatever year they want.

Neopets uses Neopia Year 7 which was back in 2005 here on Earth.

Another game I play and love uses its own time measurement system so my birthday [8/25/2017] this year fell in game on Day 38 of the month of Arhat the Fire Lion (6th month), 424 years since the victory of Lanival the Redeemer.

Even if it was something complex and lore driven like my last example it would still be there to inform those that want to know and to sort of honor the dragons that were sent to the service of their gods.

It would help verify exalting within a flight's dominance push, for example. Some flights hold contests for who can exalt the most dragons during a push and this would be easy for them to verify against an in-flight spreadsheet that had your name, your dragons listed with their number and date of exalt. With the date added on the exalt page they can easily confirm or dispute claims of when dragons were exalted.

Right now the best I can do is look at my recent auction purchases/sales and compare it against my lair and assume that any missing dragons were exalted.
Personally I would like to see the date I exalted something so I can better keep track of my tallies for dominance pushes. I don't think it matters if everyone could see it or not. People who get bent out of shape about you exalting the dragon they sold you are out of luck. If they cared so much about it they shouldn't have sold it off to begin with.

It would be easy enough to implement a date on the exalted dragon's lookup. It can even be in role play like 'on the third day of august in the year 2017 or whatever year they want.

Neopets uses Neopia Year 7 which was back in 2005 here on Earth.

Another game I play and love uses its own time measurement system so my birthday [8/25/2017] this year fell in game on Day 38 of the month of Arhat the Fire Lion (6th month), 424 years since the victory of Lanival the Redeemer.

Even if it was something complex and lore driven like my last example it would still be there to inform those that want to know and to sort of honor the dragons that were sent to the service of their gods.

It would help verify exalting within a flight's dominance push, for example. Some flights hold contests for who can exalt the most dragons during a push and this would be easy for them to verify against an in-flight spreadsheet that had your name, your dragons listed with their number and date of exalt. With the date added on the exalt page they can easily confirm or dispute claims of when dragons were exalted.

Right now the best I can do is look at my recent auction purchases/sales and compare it against my lair and assume that any missing dragons were exalted.
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png