Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Nests for RENT
Hell I'm Grimm and I'm of the shadow clan. C:

I've decided to rent my nests to those who want/need them. I'm on every day so making sure they are incubated isn't an issue at all. I just require a fee of 10k. and if you do multiple nests i'll discount the other nests by 5K.
Example= one nest is 10k, second nest is 5k, and 3rd nest is 5k. So if you want all 3 nests it will be 20k for them

Currently here is the status on my nests:
nest 1-open
nest 2-open in 2 days
nest 3-open in 4 days
Hell I'm Grimm and I'm of the shadow clan. C:

I've decided to rent my nests to those who want/need them. I'm on every day so making sure they are incubated isn't an issue at all. I just require a fee of 10k. and if you do multiple nests i'll discount the other nests by 5K.
Example= one nest is 10k, second nest is 5k, and 3rd nest is 5k. So if you want all 3 nests it will be 20k for them

Currently here is the status on my nests:
nest 1-open
nest 2-open in 2 days
nest 3-open in 4 days
bump
bump
bump for the morning
bump for the morning
bump
bump
@GrimLuxx hello! My friends and I are working on opening a Hatchery and we would like to have nests in all the flights. Would you be interested in renting your nests for us when we open our hatchery?
@GrimLuxx hello! My friends and I are working on opening a Hatchery and we would like to have nests in all the flights. Would you be interested in renting your nests for us when we open our hatchery?