Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Capsule Gene & Celestial Jewelry
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 97 98
I have about three dragons that may use the gene. One of which will be used as a cheap glimmer because the glass and liquid transition on that particular dragon isn't hugely obvious and I can probably use apparel to further hide it. The other two are for lore reasons
I have about three dragons that may use the gene. One of which will be used as a cheap glimmer because the glass and liquid transition on that particular dragon isn't hugely obvious and I can probably use apparel to further hide it. The other two are for lore reasons
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I personally don't care for the gene, but I 'm glad other people like it.
I personally don't care for the gene, but I 'm glad other people like it.
woolie_s_parade_by_roxhild-dc925to.png
I love the new gene! Male spiral is my favorite, I love the see through aspect!
I love the new gene! Male spiral is my favorite, I love the see through aspect!
I loved the recent run of genes with Jaguar, Rosette, Safari and Savannah. Capsule, not so much. It makes the dragons look like they're gutted or hollow coffee mugs. It's perfect for Baldwin and makes sense but I'm not a big fan. I'm glad people like it, though, and appreciate all the hard work FR puts into this site for us.

Love seeing new Swipp trades! The new apparel is great as well.

Thanks FR for new stuff.
I loved the recent run of genes with Jaguar, Rosette, Safari and Savannah. Capsule, not so much. It makes the dragons look like they're gutted or hollow coffee mugs. It's perfect for Baldwin and makes sense but I'm not a big fan. I'm glad people like it, though, and appreciate all the hard work FR puts into this site for us.

Love seeing new Swipp trades! The new apparel is great as well.

Thanks FR for new stuff.
*.* I love the new Jewels ... and the gene looks very nice ^^
*.* I love the new Jewels ... and the gene looks very nice ^^
echo.pngbiscuit.pngXAwbs1b.pngc4w7tx2.png
"Jerry, can you please sit still. You make me have to pee with all the sloshing."
"YOU KNOW I CAN'T HELP IT MIKE!"

All jokes aside, I personally love this gene. Is it hard to explain anatomically on some breeds? A bit yes, but I really like the idea of the tissue being like on glass frogs and perhaps the dragons have venom in there, like a visible venom sac. I feel that if people really don't like it due to lore reasons they simply just shouldn't get it and let the people that do like it enjoy it.

I'll admit that the male spiral might need a little fix up though, it's odd that you can also look through the scales on the back of their necks.
"Jerry, can you please sit still. You make me have to pee with all the sloshing."
"YOU KNOW I CAN'T HELP IT MIKE!"

All jokes aside, I personally love this gene. Is it hard to explain anatomically on some breeds? A bit yes, but I really like the idea of the tissue being like on glass frogs and perhaps the dragons have venom in there, like a visible venom sac. I feel that if people really don't like it due to lore reasons they simply just shouldn't get it and let the people that do like it enjoy it.

I'll admit that the male spiral might need a little fix up though, it's odd that you can also look through the scales on the back of their necks.
QdaBiJf.png
This gene is definitely not for me
This gene is definitely not for me
tumblr_o3n80pO3jH1v9fmlwo9_r2_250.pngtumblr_o3n80pO3jH1v9fmlwo10_r2_250.png
I personally don't like the new gene, but I LOVE the new apparel T-T
Now to save up a ton of gems so I can actually get it orz
I personally don't like the new gene, but I LOVE the new apparel T-T
Now to save up a ton of gems so I can actually get it orz
LIo8D8G.gif
Flight time +3 she/they
woah starfall celebration begins on my birthday!

and the new gene looks super cool???
woah starfall celebration begins on my birthday!

and the new gene looks super cool???
sIKneXb.gif
THE BEST TETERIAY

MUTANT NEEDS IT

THE DEATH CHILD WILL HAVE IT
THE BEST TETERIAY

MUTANT NEEDS IT

THE DEATH CHILD WILL HAVE IT
5hF3FGk.png
Ask me about one of my dragons lore!
Warning: High chance of forcing me to actually write the lore
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 97 98