Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Baldwin Mat Prices (Weighted Averages)
Not sure how useful this is, but I looked up the prices of each of the Baldwin transmutations today to figure how much each will tentatively sell for, and learn what type of material is the most profitable to transmute.

These numbers will probably change over time, but this document can be copied and adjusted at your discretion.

Color probabilities are rounded and taken from this guide.

The reason the title of the sheet is so vague is that I'm planning on adding more pages concerning item drops in different areas, as some kind of help in figuring the most efficient way to gather and farm materials. If I get to those, they will be able to be duplicated and altered as well. I don't mind alternates versions of this sheet being shared in this thread.
Not sure how useful this is, but I looked up the prices of each of the Baldwin transmutations today to figure how much each will tentatively sell for, and learn what type of material is the most profitable to transmute.

These numbers will probably change over time, but this document can be copied and adjusted at your discretion.

Color probabilities are rounded and taken from this guide.

The reason the title of the sheet is so vague is that I'm planning on adding more pages concerning item drops in different areas, as some kind of help in figuring the most efficient way to gather and farm materials. If I get to those, they will be able to be duplicated and altered as well. I don't mind alternates versions of this sheet being shared in this thread.
rE3Y5KV.gif
9OxbHzn.gif
wtivCn6.gif
sFbcJOr.gif
tdycOmb.png
As expected, Apparel and Familiars are the best things to melt down for maximum profit.
As expected, Apparel and Familiars are the best things to melt down for maximum profit.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@AnriWarhol Thanks for the guide! Would it be possible to include the number of recipes calling for a specific colour?
@AnriWarhol Thanks for the guide! Would it be possible to include the number of recipes calling for a specific colour?
the_most_striking_part_of_s_by_lynntv-d6rdrxx.gif