Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons![1 Left]/Breeding Service!
1 2 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 422
@IzzyWizzy

Could I please get pretty female #7?
@IzzyWizzy

Could I please get pretty female #7?
XT87CrC.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@Marquell Sure! I'll send her over! :D
@Marquell Sure! I'll send her over! :D
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Gulliver's Travels
Themed Art Shop

29707005811_2158761435_m.jpg
@Elanvital Could I be taken of the aromantic pinglist and added to project pan? with @Xarina?
@Elanvital Could I be taken of the aromantic pinglist and added to project pan? with @Xarina?
May the wind and the sun always be at your back63Nkadh.png

[/center]

amnMpeI.png[/center]
@NessaTaralom Hey there! Sorry for the late reply! I've moved you to the Project Pan list!
@NessaTaralom Hey there! Sorry for the late reply! I've moved you to the Project Pan list!
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Gulliver's Travels
Themed Art Shop

29707005811_2158761435_m.jpg
@CandyXplorer20 I would love to have Bolt if he's still available.
@CandyXplorer20 I would love to have Bolt if he's still available.
I suffer from amnesia and deja Vu, I think I've forgotten this before.
@Elanvital no problem. Thanks for moving me!
@Elanvital no problem. Thanks for moving me!
May the wind and the sun always be at your back63Nkadh.png

[/center]

amnMpeI.png[/center]
@Elanvital oh my goodness i love your pride flag pairs! there's quite a few i identify with (trans*, nonbinary, genderqueer, demigirl, genderfluid, demisexual, polyamorous and panromantic) but of those the demigirl pair really look extra-beautiful to me.

if it's okay to get a little specific, from the demigirl pair i'd really like to request a rose-terted coatl donor babby with butterfly, if i may?

(donor is short for gene-donor: one who when they breed, does so by donating genetic material rather than laying eggs. so in coatl adults it's the ones who are rearing up in the picture with their headfeathers raised high and their little front leggies dangling adorably in front of their chests)

i know that's a lot of criteria. i'm just a really strongly visual person so it all makes a big difference to me. if being so specific about the baby i want doesn't work for a newbie giveaway, let me know and i can see if i can make enough moneys to buy the babbin instead~ ^_^

thankyou so much for running such a wonderful giveaway for us newcomers! <3
@Elanvital oh my goodness i love your pride flag pairs! there's quite a few i identify with (trans*, nonbinary, genderqueer, demigirl, genderfluid, demisexual, polyamorous and panromantic) but of those the demigirl pair really look extra-beautiful to me.

if it's okay to get a little specific, from the demigirl pair i'd really like to request a rose-terted coatl donor babby with butterfly, if i may?

(donor is short for gene-donor: one who when they breed, does so by donating genetic material rather than laying eggs. so in coatl adults it's the ones who are rearing up in the picture with their headfeathers raised high and their little front leggies dangling adorably in front of their chests)

i know that's a lot of criteria. i'm just a really strongly visual person so it all makes a big difference to me. if being so specific about the baby i want doesn't work for a newbie giveaway, let me know and i can see if i can make enough moneys to buy the babbin instead~ ^_^

thankyou so much for running such a wonderful giveaway for us newcomers! <3
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.png ~ nonbinary disabled shadowbaby ~

~ shy, secretive, strange ~

~ they/them/their or xie/xem/xeir, please ~
tumblr_inline_o0idjiOn5w1qg2i5p_540.png
@IzzyWizzy can i have http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35306773
@IzzyWizzy can i have http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35306773
ew9u8Xp.png
@Gurepu
Sorry, that one is taken already.

@Elanvital
Could you take it off the list please? Thanks!
@Gurepu
Sorry, that one is taken already.

@Elanvital
Could you take it off the list please? Thanks!
CLVpsxr.gif
@IzzyWizzy

May I have the dragon number one please? If I get her I would like to name her Butterfly!
@IzzyWizzy

May I have the dragon number one please? If I get her I would like to name her Butterfly!
My bed is magical place where I suddenly remember everything I forgot to do.
1 2 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 422