Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lautrec's Art Shop! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Lautrec

Oh, goodness, didn't realize I was posting on such an old thread, sorry about that! In that case, I'd love to be added to your pinglist/waitlist in your new shop when it opens, if that's okay? You have a lovely art style!

For now, I'd love to get a simplified doodle of any one of these characters (you can choose whoever you'd most prefer to draw, if that's alright)! I was also wondering if you take Gems or Festival Currency at all, or just Treasure?
@Lautrec

Oh, goodness, didn't realize I was posting on such an old thread, sorry about that! In that case, I'd love to be added to your pinglist/waitlist in your new shop when it opens, if that's okay? You have a lovely art style!

For now, I'd love to get a simplified doodle of any one of these characters (you can choose whoever you'd most prefer to draw, if that's alright)! I was also wondering if you take Gems or Festival Currency at all, or just Treasure?
@BirdOfInk

It's totally fine! Since this shop is so old I'm just going to reopen all my slots so I can start on your artwork right away. I can draw it now if you'd like, even before the new shop. I can give you the same prices from this shop ^^

Also, regarding the characters you are requesting me to draw, I'm having trouble accessing the site you linked. (I'm having to use the data on my cellphone for all internet related things as my wifi has been out for a while due to a recent storm and it's EXTREMELY unreliable. Some sites just don't work). Do you have a deviantart or could you take a screenshot of the characters instead? : C I'm sorry to inconvenience you!
@BirdOfInk

It's totally fine! Since this shop is so old I'm just going to reopen all my slots so I can start on your artwork right away. I can draw it now if you'd like, even before the new shop. I can give you the same prices from this shop ^^

Also, regarding the characters you are requesting me to draw, I'm having trouble accessing the site you linked. (I'm having to use the data on my cellphone for all internet related things as my wifi has been out for a while due to a recent storm and it's EXTREMELY unreliable. Some sites just don't work). Do you have a deviantart or could you take a screenshot of the characters instead? : C I'm sorry to inconvenience you!
Je veux que tu sois au paradis avant meme que le diable ne sache que tu sois mort.
@BirdOfInk

Sta.sh seems to work just fine! (Also, I completely forgot to answer one of your questions. Gems or treasure is fine for payment)
I take payment after I'm done! Of course I'll confirm with you that the drawing is good. If you don't like what I've made I can redo it for no additional fee.

@BirdOfInk

Sta.sh seems to work just fine! (Also, I completely forgot to answer one of your questions. Gems or treasure is fine for payment)
I take payment after I'm done! Of course I'll confirm with you that the drawing is good. If you don't like what I've made I can redo it for no additional fee.

Je veux que tu sois au paradis avant meme que le diable ne sache que tu sois mort.
@BirdOfInk

Ohmygosh.. they're all so cute, this is going to be a hard decision ; > ; I'm gonna get started right away as soon as I can pick a cutie and I'll keep you updated with a WIP when I reach the lineart stage to make sure you like what I have so far!

And yes, 50 gems is fine!

(Also yes, I totally can do that! : > )
@BirdOfInk

Ohmygosh.. they're all so cute, this is going to be a hard decision ; > ; I'm gonna get started right away as soon as I can pick a cutie and I'll keep you updated with a WIP when I reach the lineart stage to make sure you like what I have so far!

And yes, 50 gems is fine!

(Also yes, I totally can do that! : > )
@Lautrec I saw that your last art shop was taken down... I just wanted to know if you're still going to finish my commision? I haven't heard from you , and it's been a while...
Thank you :(
@Lautrec I saw that your last art shop was taken down... I just wanted to know if you're still going to finish my commision? I haven't heard from you , and it's been a while...
Thank you :(
t3ksIEv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7