Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lautrec's Art Shop! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Lautrec

I was actually looking to get a simplified doodle of this non-FR dragon, but the coloured busts were too good to resist * o * If you're not able to do this now, I'm always happy to come back when you're open again :3
@Lautrec

I was actually looking to get a simplified doodle of this non-FR dragon, but the coloured busts were too good to resist * o * If you're not able to do this now, I'm always happy to come back when you're open again :3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@Rochambeau

I actually kind of already started a doodle of him earlier when I was taking a break from other commissions, so it'd be no problem to squeeze that in for you! ^^ I love his design!
@Rochambeau

I actually kind of already started a doodle of him earlier when I was taking a break from other commissions, so it'd be no problem to squeeze that in for you! ^^ I love his design!
Je veux que tu sois au paradis avant meme que le diable ne sache que tu sois mort.
@Lautrec

Thanks! And the dragon you bought from me is Silas, the one in your profile pic right now :3 I was also so amazed/happy when I saw that you used him in your example drawings! I just think the Wine color is so pretty <3
@Lautrec

Thanks! And the dragon you bought from me is Silas, the one in your profile pic right now :3 I was also so amazed/happy when I saw that you used him in your example drawings! I just think the Wine color is so pretty <3
@KiteM

That's amazing! I saw him and fell in love because I agree, they are some of the prettiest colors!

Thanks so much for selling him, I'm so glad!
@KiteM

That's amazing! I saw him and fell in love because I agree, they are some of the prettiest colors!

Thanks so much for selling him, I'm so glad!
Je veux que tu sois au paradis avant meme que le diable ne sache que tu sois mort.
@Lautrec wow these are great! may i be put in the wait list?
@Lautrec wow these are great! may i be put in the wait list?
@Lautrec

That makes me super happy to hear ;o;! I'm glad people like his design <3 Thank you for taking these two commissions!
@Lautrec

That makes me super happy to hear ;o;! I'm glad people like his design <3 Thank you for taking these two commissions!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@DeltaFlare

Absolutely! ^^

@Rochambeau

It's no problem! I'm happy to! I'll send you a PM with pictures of your drawings when I've made good progress! Thank you!
@DeltaFlare

Absolutely! ^^

@Rochambeau

It's no problem! I'm happy to! I'll send you a PM with pictures of your drawings when I've made good progress! Thank you!
@Lautrec Can I have a simplified doodle of this dragon? Willing to pay extra for included accent and apparel :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29735308] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297354/29735308_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Lautrec

Can I have a simplified doodle of this dragon? Willing to pay extra for included accent and apparel :)

29735308_350.png
giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif
@Krocodalie

I would be happy to! I will ping you here as soon as I have a slot open ^^
@Krocodalie

I would be happy to! I will ping you here as soon as I have a slot open ^^
@Lautrec

Your art is gorgeous - congrats on getting a tablet! I would love to be added to your wait list if you don't mind taking a shot at drawing a saber tooth OC? ^^
@Lautrec

Your art is gorgeous - congrats on getting a tablet! I would love to be added to your wait list if you don't mind taking a shot at drawing a saber tooth OC? ^^
eFXnrYx.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7