Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | yaya chibi dragon art [open]
1 2 3 4 5
@futes

Alright! I'll send the pm over in just a bit- is a mixed payment okay? It would be 340g and 160kt. If not, I can send 500g over!
@futes

Alright! I'll send the pm over in just a bit- is a mixed payment okay? It would be 340g and 160kt. If not, I can send 500g over!
@GingKite
ooo whatever works for you! i dont mind either one
@GingKite
ooo whatever works for you! i dont mind either one
@GingKite omg im so sorry this took so long :( hope it was worth the wait <3 [img]http://i.imgur.com/f9NG04p.png[/img]
@GingKite omg im so sorry this took so long :( hope it was worth the wait <3

f9NG04p.png
@Futes

OH MY GOSH!!! I love her so much!!! Thank you very much, she looks fantastic! You don't have to worry about taking so long, I know how intimidating commissions can get, haha. May I put this in her bio? I'll link it back to you, of course!
@Futes

OH MY GOSH!!! I love her so much!!! Thank you very much, she looks fantastic! You don't have to worry about taking so long, I know how intimidating commissions can get, haha. May I put this in her bio? I'll link it back to you, of course!
@GingKite oh yeah lmao! you can do whatever you want with the pic :> tysm im glad that you like it
@GingKite oh yeah lmao! you can do whatever you want with the pic :> tysm im glad that you like it
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bbump
bbump
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5