Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Male Imp XX Honey, Poison and Toxin
Howdy, folks! I'm looking for a male Imperial with XX honey, poison and toxin. I have no preference to eye color. If possible, I would prefer that he have stained tert in almost any of the black color palettes except for obsidian, but I'll also take a look if he has spikes or another tert gene/color combo that I like. As I said, what really matters is that he's a male Imperial with XX honey poison and toxic.
Howdy, folks! I'm looking for a male Imperial with XX honey, poison and toxin. I have no preference to eye color. If possible, I would prefer that he have stained tert in almost any of the black color palettes except for obsidian, but I'll also take a look if he has spikes or another tert gene/color combo that I like. As I said, what really matters is that he's a male Imperial with XX honey poison and toxic.
m59NfS2.png
@Joalah
Hi! I made my research. Sadly the dragon what you want doesn't appears. I mean with these exact parameters.
On the site atm are active 17 male imps with xx honey but none of them has poitox gen combo. You need to breed this dragon yourself or wait until somebody accidentally produce it and want to sale...
@Joalah
Hi! I made my research. Sadly the dragon what you want doesn't appears. I mean with these exact parameters.
On the site atm are active 17 male imps with xx honey but none of them has poitox gen combo. You need to breed this dragon yourself or wait until somebody accidentally produce it and want to sale...
@Rizibizi4
Thank you very much! Once I get more lair space, I'll try to breed him myself, but I'll keep my eyes open until then.
@Rizibizi4
Thank you very much! Once I get more lair space, I'll try to breed him myself, but I'll keep my eyes open until then.
m59NfS2.png