Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Interest Check + Help Pricing?
Hello! I'm a new artist (Well, new to digital art) And some positive feedback has encouraged me to try selling some art, but I would first like to check if anyone is actually interested. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/AnIlGel.png[/img] This is something I did earlier today, in about an hour and a half. [img]http://i.imgur.com/2hihUWy.png[/img] Another user's dragon who I did for fun. [img]http://i.imgur.com/vbEumdI.jpg[/img] And this is an older drawing, a character form a DnD game, which I did traditionally.[/center] So if people actually [i]are[/i] interested, what would be a good price range for these? Should I open up a shop? I'm thinking somewhere in the range of 60kt to 100kt, but I'm not great at pricing. Edit: I can do humans (Decently), anthros/furries, dragons, other animals, and partially mecha. Edit 2: If you help me I might draw you a free bust
Hello! I'm a new artist (Well, new to digital art) And some positive feedback has encouraged me to try selling some art, but I would first like to check if anyone is actually interested.
AnIlGel.png
This is something I did earlier today, in about an hour and a half.

2hihUWy.png
Another user's dragon who I did for fun.

vbEumdI.jpg
And this is an older drawing, a character form a DnD game, which I did traditionally.

So if people actually are interested, what would be a good price range for these? Should I open up a shop? I'm thinking somewhere in the range of 60kt to 100kt, but I'm not great at pricing.

Edit: I can do humans (Decently), anthros/furries, dragons, other animals, and partially mecha.

Edit 2: If you help me I might draw you a free bust
68180427.png

- My name's Levi
- Male
- I eat dirt
- wishlist
- Earth Flight Best Flight
please help me price my art
please help me price my art
68180427.png

- My name's Levi
- Male
- I eat dirt
- wishlist
@HellionHydra
Your art style is really nice!

I think the prices that you suggested would be a great starting point! Although I personally feel like you could go a bit higher if you really wanted to.
@HellionHydra
Your art style is really nice!

I think the prices that you suggested would be a great starting point! Although I personally feel like you could go a bit higher if you really wanted to.
@HellionHydra I would suggest going higher with pricing for your human busts! about 100kt for the dragon and say 150kt for the human, if you can do them digitally, you're more likely to get more profit off of them! If you need it I have a guide showing how to take a picture of traditional and turn it into line art, if you want it!
@HellionHydra I would suggest going higher with pricing for your human busts! about 100kt for the dragon and say 150kt for the human, if you can do them digitally, you're more likely to get more profit off of them! If you need it I have a guide showing how to take a picture of traditional and turn it into line art, if you want it!
75JySJB.png9hqcHsy.pngtn0RSo5.pngJ8zFKyY.pnggp6bQfb.pngpZJYyk4.png
t7CcZoC.pngwLurwzJ.pngoczO35g.pngGpIVvm1.png2VtxnMX.pngmlHpBMC.png

YMPbu9R.png
Boop! Still checking if people are interested
Boop! Still checking if people are interested
68180427.png

- My name's Levi
- Male
- I eat dirt
- wishlist