Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Done, thank you!
[item=wartoad] So, I have this beastie in need of a home. Taking offers or trades. Would love other familiars, items, gems or treasure.
Wartoad

So, I have this beastie in need of a home.

Taking offers or trades. Would love other familiars, items, gems or treasure.
@afteraandalasia Any particular familiar you're looking for? I have a good variety.
@afteraandalasia Any particular familiar you're looking for? I have a good variety.
Yx-Lpm2-Q222.pngFR+2 | She/Her | WishlistYxLpm2Q.png
@BoulderEnder - anything which I don't already have, really! (*points at dragon called Beniir* He has a problem.)

Anything in the 400+ gems range would be good? So most boss familiars, most of the bears (they're adorable), any goblin before Crumbling would be amazing since that's the first holiday familiar I was around for. Or either skink, because skinks are the coolest things in existence :p
@BoulderEnder - anything which I don't already have, really! (*points at dragon called Beniir* He has a problem.)

Anything in the 400+ gems range would be good? So most boss familiars, most of the bears (they're adorable), any goblin before Crumbling would be amazing since that's the first holiday familiar I was around for. Or either skink, because skinks are the coolest things in existence :p
@afteraandalasia Would you take all of the following for the Toad?: [item=Abyss Striker] [item=Alstroemeria Fox] [item=Lilium Floron] [item=Brush Dodo] [item=Crowned Roc]
@afteraandalasia
Would you take all of the following for the Toad?:

Abyss Striker Alstroemeria Fox Lilium Floron Brush Dodo Crowned Roc
Yx-Lpm2-Q222.pngFR+2 | She/Her | WishlistYxLpm2Q.png
@BoulderEnder - Certainly! Will send you the CR now.
@BoulderEnder - Certainly! Will send you the CR now.