Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Puzzle Autosaver
So I was playing Jigsaw on hard mode, I had been playing for about 30/50 minutes, I had almost finished the puzzle when my internet cut out and BAM, I'd lost all of my work. I think this would be something helpful to integrate into the game for people like me with bad internet, a game autosave. Thanks.
So I was playing Jigsaw on hard mode, I had been playing for about 30/50 minutes, I had almost finished the puzzle when my internet cut out and BAM, I'd lost all of my work. I think this would be something helpful to integrate into the game for people like me with bad internet, a game autosave. Thanks.
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko9_500.png
Support.

It's not just the risk of losing your work, but doing a jigsaw is (let's be honest) a bit boring and time consuming and you might want to take breaks. In other games or coli you can quit at some point and still get stuff from it, but unless you complete the jigsaw you don't get anything so you effectively can't just leave if you have to without your effort going to waste.
Support.

It's not just the risk of losing your work, but doing a jigsaw is (let's be honest) a bit boring and time consuming and you might want to take breaks. In other games or coli you can quit at some point and still get stuff from it, but unless you complete the jigsaw you don't get anything so you effectively can't just leave if you have to without your effort going to waste.
lohf4Mo.png
support!!!

this has happened to me around three times and it's so frustrating. i was more than half way done with a puzzle on hard mode and this happened.
support!!!

this has happened to me around three times and it's so frustrating. i was more than half way done with a puzzle on hard mode and this happened.
Support. While my internet hasn't disconnected while playing a jigsaw *knock on wood* it would be useful for when breaks are needed
Support. While my internet hasn't disconnected while playing a jigsaw *knock on wood* it would be useful for when breaks are needed