Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lucky Loot Bags! ~Water Sprite~ SOLD OUT
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
@Rave31 ; @LizSienk ; @ShadyRabbit ; @Cami ; @Valligator ; @agateflame ; @Avaros ; @TheCheshireSpy ; @Dracoami ; @Raya36 ; @friendhamster ; @CelticRoses ; @DreamyDreamer ; @SparklyB ; @Evbay ; @Kurokosworth ; @Chameleacorn ; @Meightaboot ; @searchlight ; @Woomee ; @Youko ; @Kylaila ; @Emme666 ; @PlagueMaw ; @Revolutionary ; @Archsage ; @MarioDragon ; @CheshireCatUk1 ; @MirumotoTsubasa ; @AristosAchaion34 ; @GingKite ; @tigerstripes175 ; @Thornasaur ; @Michaelaharsh09 ; @StarryNightt ; @Unelore ; @Tune ; @Mithian ; @qliximi ; @Exeidur ; @MissFranTastic ; @Phaedra ; @SugaSuga ; @mimimoon ; @kinzcraft ; @Z0oXy ; @PaintedAsh ; @Madsparkz ; @Nightfleet ; @augur ; @FjaraLunar ; @Ametrine ; @DrakeFrost ; @ElizabethDurham ; @Star2021 ; @Jigamaree ; @RyujinDragonGod ; @hannahbbug3 ; @Lockette

Congratulations to @Revolutionary for winning the wonderful sprite which was hiding in Bag#81!!!!!!!

I will be organizing and sending out prizes as the night goes on. Remember my friend is letting me use her account so it will be sent to you from Marnix.

A general list of all the loot in each bag will be posted on the google docs page, the link can be found on the first page of the forum.

Sorry to anyone who wasn't pinged on Wednesday!

Remember to let me know if you'd like to be pinged for the future wind sprite raffle!

Thank you everyone, I hope you all had fun!!!! :)
@Rave31 ; @LizSienk ; @ShadyRabbit ; @Cami ; @Valligator ; @agateflame ; @Avaros ; @TheCheshireSpy ; @Dracoami ; @Raya36 ; @friendhamster ; @CelticRoses ; @DreamyDreamer ; @SparklyB ; @Evbay ; @Kurokosworth ; @Chameleacorn ; @Meightaboot ; @searchlight ; @Woomee ; @Youko ; @Kylaila ; @Emme666 ; @PlagueMaw ; @Revolutionary ; @Archsage ; @MarioDragon ; @CheshireCatUk1 ; @MirumotoTsubasa ; @AristosAchaion34 ; @GingKite ; @tigerstripes175 ; @Thornasaur ; @Michaelaharsh09 ; @StarryNightt ; @Unelore ; @Tune ; @Mithian ; @qliximi ; @Exeidur ; @MissFranTastic ; @Phaedra ; @SugaSuga ; @mimimoon ; @kinzcraft ; @Z0oXy ; @PaintedAsh ; @Madsparkz ; @Nightfleet ; @augur ; @FjaraLunar ; @Ametrine ; @DrakeFrost ; @ElizabethDurham ; @Star2021 ; @Jigamaree ; @RyujinDragonGod ; @hannahbbug3 ; @Lockette

Congratulations to @Revolutionary for winning the wonderful sprite which was hiding in Bag#81!!!!!!!

I will be organizing and sending out prizes as the night goes on. Remember my friend is letting me use her account so it will be sent to you from Marnix.

A general list of all the loot in each bag will be posted on the google docs page, the link can be found on the first page of the forum.

Sorry to anyone who wasn't pinged on Wednesday!

Remember to let me know if you'd like to be pinged for the future wind sprite raffle!

Thank you everyone, I hope you all had fun!!!! :)

I have sent out the loot from Bags 1-50. Tomorrow night I will send out the rest. Sorry for the delay everyone!

I have sent out the loot from Bags 1-50. Tomorrow night I will send out the rest. Sorry for the delay everyone!
@Lystra
Ahhh this is such a lovely thing to wake up to! Thank you so much Lystra <3
@Lystra
Ahhh this is such a lovely thing to wake up to! Thank you so much Lystra <3
8WgC0V2.jpg
@Revolutionary Congrats!! : D All that bumping has been worth it

And good luck to me and everyone else for the remaining bags : )
@Revolutionary Congrats!! : D All that bumping has been worth it

And good luck to me and everyone else for the remaining bags : )
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
@Kylaila
Thank you! <3
@Kylaila
Thank you! <3
8WgC0V2.jpg

Okay everyone we are done! All the prizes are now sent out. I hope everyone is happy with what they got :)

The full list of what everyone won is now in the google docs if you'd like to see.

I look forward to seeing some of you again in my next raffle!

Okay everyone we are done! All the prizes are now sent out. I hope everyone is happy with what they got :)

The full list of what everyone won is now in the google docs if you'd like to see.

I look forward to seeing some of you again in my next raffle!
Thank you for hosting this! :)
Thank you for hosting this! :)
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
That was fun!
That was fun!
Recently returned from Hiatus, please be patient or gentle.
@Lystra

I was supposed to get an apparel and familiar for bag #1 but didn't receive anything for that bag?
@Lystra

I was supposed to get an apparel and familiar for bag #1 but didn't receive anything for that bag?
aka agateflame
@agateflame

Whoops! Should be all fixed now :)
@agateflame

Whoops! Should be all fixed now :)
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68