Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sharing Dragons vs Actually Writing Lore
On a thread in Dragon Share: *Shares half my lair, a well-structured 5-page essay for each of them regarding their backstory and personality, as well as a multitude of little quirks and how they fit into the clan and what they are probably doing at this very second*

Actually writing their lore: She uh... Said some stuff. She's super good friends with such and such... Uhhhhhhyeahiamanamazingwriter

I seriously hope I'm not the only one that does this...
On a thread in Dragon Share: *Shares half my lair, a well-structured 5-page essay for each of them regarding their backstory and personality, as well as a multitude of little quirks and how they fit into the clan and what they are probably doing at this very second*

Actually writing their lore: She uh... Said some stuff. She's super good friends with such and such... Uhhhhhhyeahiamanamazingwriter

I seriously hope I'm not the only one that does this...
wORSkxL.png
I definitely do this, although I haven't even gotten to the sharing part...

I can visualize most of my dragon's backstories and personalities, and do have multiple bios written offsite, but they are not 'enough' to put up yet (yay perfectionism!).
I definitely do this, although I haven't even gotten to the sharing part...

I can visualize most of my dragon's backstories and personalities, and do have multiple bios written offsite, but they are not 'enough' to put up yet (yay perfectionism!).
nnnnope you're not alone, i do this too lmao. i can talk about my dergs for d a y s in casual conversation, but when it comes time to put something in the bio box? turns more into rewording any vague tidbits that are already there, needlessly fiddling with code, etc., which pretty much amounts to this in a nutshell: [img]https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/spongebob/images/a/ae/SBp26.png[/img] why did the words run away, come back ;-;
nnnnope you're not alone, i do this too lmao. i can talk about my dergs for d a y s in casual conversation, but when it comes time to put something in the bio box? turns more into rewording any vague tidbits that are already there, needlessly fiddling with code, etc., which pretty much amounts to this in a nutshell:

SBp26.png

why did the words run away, come back ;-;
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.