Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dragons For Chests Or Apparel
1 2
So

I really love opening chests.

Of any kind.

And I'm willing to trade some hatchies for them!

I am willing to take all kinds except Rusted Treasure Chests, unless you plan on sending at least 3.

I'm also now taking apparel because my dragons are naked and cold. Show me what you have.

I can offer any dragons on the first two rows of my lair.

Price table for rusted treasure chest~
Plentiful- 3 chests
Common- 5
Uncommon- 6
Limited- 9
Rare- 11+
So

I really love opening chests.

Of any kind.

And I'm willing to trade some hatchies for them!

I am willing to take all kinds except Rusted Treasure Chests, unless you plan on sending at least 3.

I'm also now taking apparel because my dragons are naked and cold. Show me what you have.

I can offer any dragons on the first two rows of my lair.

Price table for rusted treasure chest~
Plentiful- 3 chests
Common- 5
Uncommon- 6
Limited- 9
Rare- 11+
I have an Iron Treasure Chest, and 3 Rusted Treasure Chests...what dragons are you offering for these chests? All the ones in your lair are grown up haha.

edit: You literally just updated what you're offering @Volcanus, my bad!

Update: I can offer 15 Rusted Treasure Chests in total (so enough to make 5 gilded ones) and that Iron Chest I mentioned
I have an Iron Treasure Chest, and 3 Rusted Treasure Chests...what dragons are you offering for these chests? All the ones in your lair are grown up haha.

edit: You literally just updated what you're offering @Volcanus, my bad!

Update: I can offer 15 Rusted Treasure Chests in total (so enough to make 5 gilded ones) and that Iron Chest I mentioned
oz2YrQ2.png
@Win I can also offer any dragons except for Propheseid, Salamander, Axolotl, Loki, and Gabriel, if you'd be interested in any of my adults!

My two guardians are waiting on a nest though, so they would have to wait.
@Win I can also offer any dragons except for Propheseid, Salamander, Axolotl, Loki, and Gabriel, if you'd be interested in any of my adults!

My two guardians are waiting on a nest though, so they would have to wait.
I'd be interested in Propheseid's babies xD Mulberry is my ultimate weakness. And maybe one of the babies that your Ahariel has depending on the colors. Mind pinging me when they hatch?
I'd be interested in Propheseid's babies xD Mulberry is my ultimate weakness. And maybe one of the babies that your Ahariel has depending on the colors. Mind pinging me when they hatch?
oz2YrQ2.png
@Win not at all! And Propheseid actually belongs to a friend of mine (who has his mate) who is currently locked out of his account because of the password reset thing. I'll definitely let him know you're interested though.
@Win not at all! And Propheseid actually belongs to a friend of mine (who has his mate) who is currently locked out of his account because of the password reset thing. I'll definitely let him know you're interested though.
Argh how irritating. My cousin's account is similarly locked out because she forgot what email she used. Soo frustrating and not something we should have to deal with but ugh.
Argh how irritating. My cousin's account is similarly locked out because she forgot what email she used. Soo frustrating and not something we should have to deal with but ugh.
oz2YrQ2.png
@Win yeah, I know. He's pretty upset about it, too. He's worked really hard for all his dragons and his space and he's scared he's going to lose them all because of this.
@Win yeah, I know. He's pretty upset about it, too. He's worked really hard for all his dragons and his space and he's scared he's going to lose them all because of this.
Boop
Boop
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
bump
bump
@Win Well uhh Ahariel's nest hatched this thing came out [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2098610] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/20987/2098610_350.png[/img] [/url] he's carmine/storm/storm
@Win Well uhh
Ahariel's nest hatched
this thing came out

2098610_350.png
he's carmine/storm/storm
1 2