Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Mushrooms, yay or nay??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Yay times 10! I love getting the big portobello mushrooms and eating them like a burger ( *q* )
Yay times 10! I love getting the big portobello mushrooms and eating them like a burger ( *q* )
I absolutely love mushrooms. They add a deep, warm flavor to such a huge array of dishes.

Put them in fettuccine, stir fry, spaghetti, soup, grilled cheese, steak sooo many dishes.

And this is even after my experience working beside a mushroom farm. Those do not smell like mushrooms. D:
I absolutely love mushrooms. They add a deep, warm flavor to such a huge array of dishes.

Put them in fettuccine, stir fry, spaghetti, soup, grilled cheese, steak sooo many dishes.

And this is even after my experience working beside a mushroom farm. Those do not smell like mushrooms. D:
RBXYq.gifarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.pngovY2q5W.pngarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png4BVfJ.gif
Yay and nay. It depends on what it's on and how they're made. I like diced mushroom but not whole or halves. I like it on pizza and in dipping sauce but not by itself. I like them soft and not hard or chewy. For the most part though, I am not a big fan.
Yay and nay. It depends on what it's on and how they're made. I like diced mushroom but not whole or halves. I like it on pizza and in dipping sauce but not by itself. I like them soft and not hard or chewy. For the most part though, I am not a big fan.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
Definitely a yay! I absolutely adore mushrooms, especially in spaghetti!
Definitely a yay! I absolutely adore mushrooms, especially in spaghetti!
*Insert something witty here*

WvEXipG.pngmlHpBMC.png
Mushrooms are simply wonderful. They taste great, and they're soft and squishy.
Mushrooms are simply wonderful. They taste great, and they're soft and squishy.
UwUnl7O.png
they were soooo good in mcdonalds mushroom swiss wrap but they got rid of em
they were soooo good in mcdonalds mushroom swiss wrap but they got rid of em
I love mushrooms!
I love mushrooms!
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I looooove mushrooms! Fresh morels sauteed with a little bit of butter are the most amazingly delicious things ever! I also love to marinate portabellos in balsamic vinegar and olive oil with some herbs and spices then grill them on the BBQ.

Also just mushrooms sauteed and put on just about anything.
I looooove mushrooms! Fresh morels sauteed with a little bit of butter are the most amazingly delicious things ever! I also love to marinate portabellos in balsamic vinegar and olive oil with some herbs and spices then grill them on the BBQ.

Also just mushrooms sauteed and put on just about anything.
they have?? such a strange texture??
maybe for me bc good when put on some things
they have?? such a strange texture??
maybe for me bc good when put on some things
FrWpBP6.png

I love the savory flavor, however, the texture is enough to make me NAY!
I love the savory flavor, however, the texture is enough to make me NAY!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7