Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What do you collect/hoard?
1 2 3 4
scarves. i have entirely too many scarves-
stones, mostly from gems shops and a few river rocks that just looked neat
and dragon figures, although i haven't added any new one to the collection in a couple of years
scarves. i have entirely too many scarves-
stones, mostly from gems shops and a few river rocks that just looked neat
and dragon figures, although i haven't added any new one to the collection in a couple of years
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
Rocks! I have a weird fascination with rocks and stuff, so I collect them. I actually recently got a geode (I've always wanted one, I've finally got one! It's really pretty too!) I also have an agate I bought, and I have a few ordinary rocks I collected on the banks of Lake Superior (The biggest freshwater lake in the world, apparently. :D) I have some amethyst as well. I used to have a much larger collection of rocks, but I don't really have that many anymore. (I literally used to just, like, pick up cool pebbles and stash them away.) I also have a necklace made of lapis lazuli my sister got me.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards too
Rocks! I have a weird fascination with rocks and stuff, so I collect them. I actually recently got a geode (I've always wanted one, I've finally got one! It's really pretty too!) I also have an agate I bought, and I have a few ordinary rocks I collected on the banks of Lake Superior (The biggest freshwater lake in the world, apparently. :D) I have some amethyst as well. I used to have a much larger collection of rocks, but I don't really have that many anymore. (I literally used to just, like, pick up cool pebbles and stash them away.) I also have a necklace made of lapis lazuli my sister got me.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards too
scented candles. its weird. i dont know why, but i love scented candles?? so i have a lot of those hanging out in my room in odd places.
scented candles. its weird. i dont know why, but i love scented candles?? so i have a lot of those hanging out in my room in odd places.
harpey_zps125ficha_by_delamire-d8sw2u8.gif
He/Him
+8FRT
Same as strawbcream, stuffed animals. That said, I've moved quite a few times and most of them are in storage currently.
I usually keep a couple on my bed, 3-5 of them at a time though.
Same as strawbcream, stuffed animals. That said, I've moved quite a few times and most of them are in storage currently.
I usually keep a couple on my bed, 3-5 of them at a time though.
Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.- Le petit prince.
I collect bookmarks. I usually get them from my local library but I have a lot that I've made, bought, or been gifted. I've got like over 100 at this point and I keep them all in their own box.
I collect bookmarks. I usually get them from my local library but I have a lot that I've made, bought, or been gifted. I've got like over 100 at this point and I keep them all in their own box.
tumblr_otyh5kkff31vsg0m1o1_400.png
I collect/hoard rocks, gems, fossils, bones, pokemon cards, bookmarks, pencils, stuffed animals and necklaces.
I collect/hoard rocks, gems, fossils, bones, pokemon cards, bookmarks, pencils, stuffed animals and necklaces.
stuffed animals, miscellaneous toys/figurines, fossils, and cool rocks/pretty gemstones. (Used to collect a bunch of pokemon cards but not so much anymore). My moms tried getting me to put the stuffed animals into storage because im not a little kid anymore but... that'll never happen.
stuffed animals, miscellaneous toys/figurines, fossils, and cool rocks/pretty gemstones. (Used to collect a bunch of pokemon cards but not so much anymore). My moms tried getting me to put the stuffed animals into storage because im not a little kid anymore but... that'll never happen.
A rotating signature of Elden Ring talisman items._
♦ He/Him | FR+2 | Earth symbol Lightning symbol
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips

__________________________________Gif of a boston terrier chewing gum
nothing yet but i wanna collect lighters when i move out.
nothing yet but i wanna collect lighters when i move out.
sketchbooks, erasers, miniature things, rocks, stuffed animals, and mechanical pencils lmao
sketchbooks, erasers, miniature things, rocks, stuffed animals, and mechanical pencils lmao
Books. Lots and lots of books. I plan on having enough to build my own library one day.
Also various cars, gumball machine trinkets, and dice.
Books. Lots and lots of books. I plan on having enough to build my own library one day.
Also various cars, gumball machine trinkets, and dice.
tumblr_inline_o8pnmsr2WO1ts73zp_540.png
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
1 2 3 4