Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Sample Suggestions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Having played for a few months, since shortly after you started, I am finding myself longing for a little less predictability in the breeding of dragons. In real life genes often skip a generation (or even two) and turn up in the offspring. Wouldn't it be neat to have a skydancer show up in a nest of Fae that has a couple of Skydancers in their history? Or any other sport-type deviation....
Also longing for the "points" tertiary to put on my pretties.
Having played for a few months, since shortly after you started, I am finding myself longing for a little less predictability in the breeding of dragons. In real life genes often skip a generation (or even two) and turn up in the offspring. Wouldn't it be neat to have a skydancer show up in a nest of Fae that has a couple of Skydancers in their history? Or any other sport-type deviation....
Also longing for the "points" tertiary to put on my pretties.
Title: A more fish-like dragon

Body: A dragon breed that mirrors a fish's anatomy more than a bird's or reptile's. Maybe like a sea serpent's, just something with fins and flippers.
Title: A more fish-like dragon

Body: A dragon breed that mirrors a fish's anatomy more than a bird's or reptile's. Maybe like a sea serpent's, just something with fins and flippers.
k6Cyej3.png7t8FRGu.png
Title: Fade Equipped Familiars in Hoard/Inventory

Body: My proposal is that equipped/bonded familiars are visible in your hoard/inventory faded or unclickable so that you can see if you have one equipped, similarly to how doubles become invisible in the bonding page to equip a familiar.

Additionally TyrFluffy suggested:
"I'd like to see how many of that familiar total (not necessarily equipped) you have listed in the Bestiary so you're not giving away you're only one. "

Cohesive Thread: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=1018027&p=mb

Thank you for your time.
Title: Fade Equipped Familiars in Hoard/Inventory

Body: My proposal is that equipped/bonded familiars are visible in your hoard/inventory faded or unclickable so that you can see if you have one equipped, similarly to how doubles become invisible in the bonding page to equip a familiar.

Additionally TyrFluffy suggested:
"I'd like to see how many of that familiar total (not necessarily equipped) you have listed in the Bestiary so you're not giving away you're only one. "

Cohesive Thread: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=1018027&p=mb

Thank you for your time.
wow i guess this is my signature
I'm not entirely sure if this was meant to become the suggestions thread as opposed to a little guide but hey! A couple of things have kinda bothered me, or if anything, nuances so far.

Familiar Mechanics
As it stands, familiars are rapidly becoming a waste of time. The problem is mostly caused by the fact it's high effort for low trade off. When you have a couple, especially low "level", familiars, it's fine. The time taken quickly pays back with a chest. However when you get to the later levels of (love?/familiarity?/I'm not sure how to term it haha), it rapidly becomes tedious and frankly, boring.

Some people have suggested a page specifically for familiars (So long as they're in the company of a dragon) to save going to a dragon, click the heart, click okay, then navigate to another dragon you have set up (I've arranged all mine in a group so you can just click right). That's a lot of clicks and time, for what can just amount to just 300 treasure if you have 10 at inquisitive status. Something a lot of players know is much easier to grind out from gathering, the Colosseum, and the fairground.

Alternatively, if you want to stick to the current method, then there needs to be more reason to actually do it. Once you hit "relaxed", the time until that next treasure chest becomes quite a while! I'm not saying have relaxed/inquisitive familiars give random chests between levelling up, nono. Nothing like that. But perhaps randomly once a day once they hit relaxed or inquisitive they randomly give you an item? Maybe a piece of food, or something you'd get from gathering. Maybe even rarely a piece of apparel.

From looking up some guides, this would certainly be a nice mechanic for when you've maxed out your friendship with a familiar.

In basics: Currently it's very tedious to actually spend 89 days (According to this guide: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=987700&p=mb) clicking a heart for a familiar, let alone multiple familiar.

Phew I rambled a lot there sorry. Secondly...

Auction House: Battle Items
It's faaaaaaaar too cluttered and a pain to search for something you might want. In addition to the elemental choices, you should have an option dedicated to selecting the type of item you want, be it a item or stone types (Battle Item/Energy Stone♦/Ability Stone ●/Argument Stone â– /Accessory Stone â–¼)
I'm not entirely sure if this was meant to become the suggestions thread as opposed to a little guide but hey! A couple of things have kinda bothered me, or if anything, nuances so far.

Familiar Mechanics
As it stands, familiars are rapidly becoming a waste of time. The problem is mostly caused by the fact it's high effort for low trade off. When you have a couple, especially low "level", familiars, it's fine. The time taken quickly pays back with a chest. However when you get to the later levels of (love?/familiarity?/I'm not sure how to term it haha), it rapidly becomes tedious and frankly, boring.

Some people have suggested a page specifically for familiars (So long as they're in the company of a dragon) to save going to a dragon, click the heart, click okay, then navigate to another dragon you have set up (I've arranged all mine in a group so you can just click right). That's a lot of clicks and time, for what can just amount to just 300 treasure if you have 10 at inquisitive status. Something a lot of players know is much easier to grind out from gathering, the Colosseum, and the fairground.

Alternatively, if you want to stick to the current method, then there needs to be more reason to actually do it. Once you hit "relaxed", the time until that next treasure chest becomes quite a while! I'm not saying have relaxed/inquisitive familiars give random chests between levelling up, nono. Nothing like that. But perhaps randomly once a day once they hit relaxed or inquisitive they randomly give you an item? Maybe a piece of food, or something you'd get from gathering. Maybe even rarely a piece of apparel.

From looking up some guides, this would certainly be a nice mechanic for when you've maxed out your friendship with a familiar.

In basics: Currently it's very tedious to actually spend 89 days (According to this guide: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=987700&p=mb) clicking a heart for a familiar, let alone multiple familiar.

Phew I rambled a lot there sorry. Secondly...

Auction House: Battle Items
It's faaaaaaaar too cluttered and a pain to search for something you might want. In addition to the elemental choices, you should have an option dedicated to selecting the type of item you want, be it a item or stone types (Battle Item/Energy Stone♦/Ability Stone ●/Argument Stone â– /Accessory Stone â–¼)
Additional Auction house filters

The posibility of an additional filter for the auction house for adult dragons only or for ones ready to breed for sale.

familar activity

Being able to send your familar out on a daily or weekly chore, say gatherig additional food for the dragons or gathering matherials or such when they reach a higher 'love level'

Colosseum Gauntlet

A gauntlet of gradually increasing difficulty that rewards better loot.
For example when starting off you face a mob of 4 against your 3 drakes, maybe they drop a small amount of treasure in addition to normal items? After 5 rounds or so there could be a boss of some sort that drops a large amount of treasure, more normal items, and/or a higher rare item dropped based on the level of difficulty. Battles would continue until dragons are wiped out.
Additional Auction house filters

The posibility of an additional filter for the auction house for adult dragons only or for ones ready to breed for sale.

familar activity

Being able to send your familar out on a daily or weekly chore, say gatherig additional food for the dragons or gathering matherials or such when they reach a higher 'love level'

Colosseum Gauntlet

A gauntlet of gradually increasing difficulty that rewards better loot.
For example when starting off you face a mob of 4 against your 3 drakes, maybe they drop a small amount of treasure in addition to normal items? After 5 rounds or so there could be a boss of some sort that drops a large amount of treasure, more normal items, and/or a higher rare item dropped based on the level of difficulty. Battles would continue until dragons are wiped out.
Title: Celestial Achievement

Body: I recently got the astral achievement and realized there is no higher exalt achievement. Can you make one that marks the 500th exalt? Now that would be something to brag about!
Title: Celestial Achievement

Body: I recently got the astral achievement and realized there is no higher exalt achievement. Can you make one that marks the 500th exalt? Now that would be something to brag about!
In regard to new breed swap threads: if you decline my offer and I make the same offer later, please know I've legit forgotten I made the offer already and I'm sorry for bothering you twice. I have a garbage memory.
Title: New positions

body: what if there was a gene or something that changed to pose of the dragon, for example the male mirror pose is crouched down, when this gene is applied the dragon is now in the air and looks like a cat pouncing with its back bowed, tail tucked under the body with its front legs tucked close to its chest and wings flared out.

i think the would be a way to get more variety with the dragons that we already have, after all, genes directly affect the way an organism behaves. the gene could be passed down but it is a recessive gene so that there is only a 25% chance of the babies inheriting the gene if only one parent has the gene and a 50% chance if both have the gene. i think this will be a good way to keep the gene rarer longer.

thoughts?
Title: New positions

body: what if there was a gene or something that changed to pose of the dragon, for example the male mirror pose is crouched down, when this gene is applied the dragon is now in the air and looks like a cat pouncing with its back bowed, tail tucked under the body with its front legs tucked close to its chest and wings flared out.

i think the would be a way to get more variety with the dragons that we already have, after all, genes directly affect the way an organism behaves. the gene could be passed down but it is a recessive gene so that there is only a 25% chance of the babies inheriting the gene if only one parent has the gene and a 50% chance if both have the gene. i think this will be a good way to keep the gene rarer longer.

thoughts?
Title: Subscribing/Liking forums
Body: I cant seem to find my subscribed forums...Would it be possible to add a section/group for all our subscribed topics to go to..So that we can more easily find things like...guides and other topics that we find interesting...

Title: Interacting with our flight
Body: This is just a suggestion that I thought may be interesting... In the future (and if possible) We could interact more with our flight..Like go to map and click on our flight location...There being things that relate to our flight...Like shops,crafting that nature would do (Example since im nature), training ground where you could learn things.. either get ex..reach certain levels and get rewards...
It would be the flight town, a center where their particular flights needs can be met...if wanted their festivities can show in their particular town...like decorations and stuff...
This would Also be good for allies and enemy relationships....For certain flights would be allowed in others towns if allied...Relationships could change...allowing all a chance..i can picture a little banner on a page before you enter nature flight...~A wary alliance with plague has been made,their flight may enter our town~ an image of a dragon is there whispering ~ I sense this alliance wont last long maybe four days at most~ giving the other flight a timed amount before another alliance is made...
There can also be a place where neither flight has control..this place is where dragons come where they want items and the like that may be of a variety...Where all dragons know that if a fight between flights break out the guards of this place will be sure to teach you a lesson...

(Hehe..done babbling now...)
Title: Subscribing/Liking forums
Body: I cant seem to find my subscribed forums...Would it be possible to add a section/group for all our subscribed topics to go to..So that we can more easily find things like...guides and other topics that we find interesting...

Title: Interacting with our flight
Body: This is just a suggestion that I thought may be interesting... In the future (and if possible) We could interact more with our flight..Like go to map and click on our flight location...There being things that relate to our flight...Like shops,crafting that nature would do (Example since im nature), training ground where you could learn things.. either get ex..reach certain levels and get rewards...
It would be the flight town, a center where their particular flights needs can be met...if wanted their festivities can show in their particular town...like decorations and stuff...
This would Also be good for allies and enemy relationships....For certain flights would be allowed in others towns if allied...Relationships could change...allowing all a chance..i can picture a little banner on a page before you enter nature flight...~A wary alliance with plague has been made,their flight may enter our town~ an image of a dragon is there whispering ~ I sense this alliance wont last long maybe four days at most~ giving the other flight a timed amount before another alliance is made...
There can also be a place where neither flight has control..this place is where dragons come where they want items and the like that may be of a variety...Where all dragons know that if a fight between flights break out the guards of this place will be sure to teach you a lesson...

(Hehe..done babbling now...)
Title: New fairgrounds game

Body: Maybe there could be a dice based chance game where you bet coins? We all have a little bit of a gambler in us.
Title: New fairgrounds game

Body: Maybe there could be a dice based chance game where you bet coins? We all have a little bit of a gambler in us.
Title: Scroll Cases
Body: I was thinking what if there was an extremely rare drop in certain levels of the coli of a scroll case that is full? It would have to be really rare (about as rare, or more rare, than a holiday skin dropping) and it can only contain treasure genes? I think that would be a great thing to implement

Title: Multiplayer Games
Body: In the Fairgrounds there should be games where you can invite other players on your friends list to play the game with you. That would make it fun, maybe the Multi-player games are based on Teamwork so both players get the same amount of treasure.
Title: Scroll Cases
Body: I was thinking what if there was an extremely rare drop in certain levels of the coli of a scroll case that is full? It would have to be really rare (about as rare, or more rare, than a holiday skin dropping) and it can only contain treasure genes? I think that would be a great thing to implement

Title: Multiplayer Games
Body: In the Fairgrounds there should be games where you can invite other players on your friends list to play the game with you. That would make it fun, maybe the Multi-player games are based on Teamwork so both players get the same amount of treasure.
GAji9p1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10