Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who's naming dragons "Lawnmower"
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I name all of my fodder 'Erika' as a reference to WTNV... Lawnmower is a great fodder name though, I gotta say
I name all of my fodder 'Erika' as a reference to WTNV... Lawnmower is a great fodder name though, I gotta say
osuxvtf_by_deltadarklightdragon-da3lzvb.png
My mom likes to breed ugly dragons for fun, and then we name them things like Uggo, Dayum, Sneeze, and exalt them. It is very fun. I'm sorry babies, your life is a joke :'''''''')
My mom likes to breed ugly dragons for fun, and then we name them things like Uggo, Dayum, Sneeze, and exalt them. It is very fun. I'm sorry babies, your life is a joke :'''''''')
I had an exalt/breeding fodder dragon that I named "Dinky." I HATED him so much. His colors were too bright but he had crystal/facet, and at the time I wanted to have lots of hatchlings with those two genes. When I exalted him, he gave me back a bunch of treasure and I felt really bad afterward lmao. Now, I name at least one of my pets from other virtual pet sites "Dinky" in honor of the brave, hot pink guardian male that did not warrant the hate I felt for him in the beginning.
I had an exalt/breeding fodder dragon that I named "Dinky." I HATED him so much. His colors were too bright but he had crystal/facet, and at the time I wanted to have lots of hatchlings with those two genes. When I exalted him, he gave me back a bunch of treasure and I felt really bad afterward lmao. Now, I name at least one of my pets from other virtual pet sites "Dinky" in honor of the brave, hot pink guardian male that did not warrant the hate I felt for him in the beginning.
signature_banner_for_sterling_by_ohwyrm-dcge9a5.png
I used to call my fodder 'Poots'
Now, I call them eggplants
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
Dom related fodder are 'Conduit'

Going to start naming Profit related fodder as 'RageQuit'
Dom related fodder are 'Conduit'

Going to start naming Profit related fodder as 'RageQuit'
lightning_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcilwks.gif
[quote name="Seiiki" date=2017-08-20 18:50:34] @Silverhame I'm glad someone likes my memes [img]https://puu.sh/xflK4/e23722ddf4.gif[/img] [/quote] This gif is the funniest thing I have seen weeks
Seiiki wrote on 2017-08-20:
@Silverhame I'm glad someone likes my memes

e23722ddf4.gif

This gif is the funniest thing I have seen weeks
pastel%20(14).png black2.gifblnk%20(33).gif
I've started naming my profit fodder 'Shiny'
I've started naming my profit fodder 'Shiny'
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
I name mine Unamed
I name mine Unamed
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
[quote name="Azeira" date=2017-08-21 16:56:50] My mom likes to breed ugly dragons for fun, and then we name them things like Uggo, Dayum, Sneeze, and exalt them. It is very fun. I'm sorry babies, your life is a joke :'''''''') [/quote] I do the same thing...
Azeira wrote on 2017-08-21:
I do the same thing...
- order
[quote name="GreatLordHades" date=2017-08-21 21:19:24] I used to call my fodder 'Poots' Now, I call them eggplants [/quote] I call 'em VEGETALS. If I can get my hands on siblings, they get named something that goes together, like "EatUr" and "VEGETALS."
GreatLordHades wrote on 2017-08-21:
I call 'em VEGETALS. If I can get my hands on siblings, they get named something that goes together, like "EatUr" and "VEGETALS."
- order
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12