Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dragon Prices?
Im wanting to sell two dragons (#35243863 and #35243865) My question is how do i com about pricing them? Is there certain criteria i should look for in comparing prices and coming up with how much they are worth?? Sorry im just coming back from a long hiatus and ive never sold dragons before, any advice would be lovely, thank you for your time in advance!
Im wanting to sell two dragons (#35243863 and #35243865) My question is how do i com about pricing them? Is there certain criteria i should look for in comparing prices and coming up with how much they are worth?? Sorry im just coming back from a long hiatus and ive never sold dragons before, any advice would be lovely, thank you for your time in advance!
@Abbylove

In future, our job is easier if you put the dragons in the post (use the Generate Code button on their page).

Sadly, neither is worth much. No matching colors, nothing that puts them above and beyond. If someone likes them (I don't, but that's my personal taste alone) they'll pay more, but most people will only pay about fodder price. Right now that's roughly 7800t.
@Abbylove

In future, our job is easier if you put the dragons in the post (use the Generate Code button on their page).

Sadly, neither is worth much. No matching colors, nothing that puts them above and beyond. If someone likes them (I don't, but that's my personal taste alone) they'll pay more, but most people will only pay about fodder price. Right now that's roughly 7800t.
windh4.png
@wyvernVenom thank you for the advice i appreciate it.
@wyvernVenom thank you for the advice i appreciate it.