Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey!!
Well I'm Alex, and I've been playing FR for a week now. I currently own 6 dragons.
I have my two progens, Dracarys (my avatar) and Valyria. Dracarys is my custom progen and I'm hoping to gene him up in the future. Valyria is my random and she is a Fae, a breed I'm not too keen on so I doubt I will be breeding from her much, but I will be keeping her. I bred my two progens and got a nest of two female Fae dragons who were born on Friday, named Odette and Odile. On Friday I also purchased a beautiful female Guardian hatchling from the AH, and today I bought a male Guardian hatchling also from the AH. I hope to breed the two together in the future. So that's it so far haha, I would love to make some friends on here so please feel free to message me or send me a friend request. I would also love to hear any tips for playing the game that anyone might have.

- Alex xo

Well I'm Alex, and I've been playing FR for a week now. I currently own 6 dragons.
I have my two progens, Dracarys (my avatar) and Valyria. Dracarys is my custom progen and I'm hoping to gene him up in the future. Valyria is my random and she is a Fae, a breed I'm not too keen on so I doubt I will be breeding from her much, but I will be keeping her. I bred my two progens and got a nest of two female Fae dragons who were born on Friday, named Odette and Odile. On Friday I also purchased a beautiful female Guardian hatchling from the AH, and today I bought a male Guardian hatchling also from the AH. I hope to breed the two together in the future. So that's it so far haha, I would love to make some friends on here so please feel free to message me or send me a friend request. I would also love to hear any tips for playing the game that anyone might have.

- Alex xo

8zHn.gif
@AlexandriaBlaze
Hiya, Alex!
Glad you've joined us!
Your enthusiasm when it comes to your dragons is a great jumping point for the future, and I look forward to seeing what you do with them! I can't think of any particular tips beyond that the Fairgrounds were a blessing for me when I started here and wanted some quick treasure, and that I would highly recommend sticking around the forums; the community here is wonderful! My inbox is always open if you need advice or a friend!
Have a great day!~
-Triv
@AlexandriaBlaze
Hiya, Alex!
Glad you've joined us!
Your enthusiasm when it comes to your dragons is a great jumping point for the future, and I look forward to seeing what you do with them! I can't think of any particular tips beyond that the Fairgrounds were a blessing for me when I started here and wanted some quick treasure, and that I would highly recommend sticking around the forums; the community here is wonderful! My inbox is always open if you need advice or a friend!
Have a great day!~
-Triv
Quote:
To love is to be afraid. You are frightened, deathly terrified, that something will happen to those you love. Think of the possibilities. Does your heart clench with each thought? That, my friend, is love.
-Marie Lu, The Young Elites
@triviacharlie
Thanks so much Triv!
I do like my dragons hehe, I hope to create a beautiful lair :) I am spending a lot of time at the Fairgrounds. It truly seems like a kind community. Thank you again for the welcome.
-Alex xo
@triviacharlie
Thanks so much Triv!
I do like my dragons hehe, I hope to create a beautiful lair :) I am spending a lot of time at the Fairgrounds. It truly seems like a kind community. Thank you again for the welcome.
-Alex xo
8zHn.gif