Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Earth DOM] Earth's Art for Fodder
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@soII Can you add me to your pinglist please? ^_^
@soII Can you add me to your pinglist please? ^_^
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
boop? (can you bump these threads?)
boop? (can you bump these threads?)
23853.png
beetle1_by_rhvbarb-dbt7klj.gif klaus . they/them

10+ FR Time

990.png
@Teiju There's your veteran gladiator Guardian! Thanks for the support hope it fits in your signature! :D [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/325791608287264768/348229884356853762/dharr_rsized.png[/img]
@Teiju

There's your veteran gladiator Guardian! Thanks for the support hope it fits in your signature! :D

dharr_rsized.png
encyclopediaterraria__signatur_by_irrwahn-da2495e.pngHareicon.png
@eclipsemirror added you! not sure if i'll open the shop again during this push tho
@eclipsemirror added you! not sure if i'll open the shop again during this push tho
Sol | they/them art shop | tumblr | neocities
@sockmonkeygerald
@Enriana
@Katreal
@Auroshen
@Imani

Heads up, if I don't manage to finish your coms today you'll get them tomorrow. Feel free to send dragons in today if you're worried about time running out due to the push. Katreal and Enriana will definitely be getting theirs today, and I'll try to stay up to finish the rest as well. Thanks for your support!
@sockmonkeygerald
@Enriana
@Katreal
@Auroshen
@Imani

Heads up, if I don't manage to finish your coms today you'll get them tomorrow. Feel free to send dragons in today if you're worried about time running out due to the push. Katreal and Enriana will definitely be getting theirs today, and I'll try to stay up to finish the rest as well. Thanks for your support!
iK0jgh4.png
T^T Tried all week to get in... Ah well, it wont be the end of the world
T^T Tried all week to get in... Ah well, it wont be the end of the world
bleakpaw_logo_by_crimson__cat-dbhhpgf.png
@Meese No worries, take all the time you need to finish. This is a lot faster than I expected given your number of commissions :) Thanks for the update!
@Meese No worries, take all the time you need to finish. This is a lot faster than I expected given your number of commissions :) Thanks for the update!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@Kookaburra [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/0havdnwlr9obgt4/Kookaburra.png[/img] @Niathria @SirenMoons I hope I have not overlooked anything but I don´t think I have received payment for your order yet. This is just a short reminder that if I don´t receive payment before I close my shop at 3pm FR time today your orders will be cancelled (as this is an art for fodder thread to help with the dom push it would kinda defeat the point of receiving fodder after dominance is tallied after all)
@Kookaburra
Kookaburra.png

@Niathria @SirenMoons
I hope I have not overlooked anything but I don´t think I have received payment for your order yet. This is just a short reminder that if I don´t receive payment before I close my shop at 3pm FR time today your orders will be cancelled (as this is an art for fodder thread to help with the dom push it would kinda defeat the point of receiving fodder after dominance is tallied after all)
mesnapper.gif
@Virida
Go ahead and remove my order :3
@Virida
Go ahead and remove my order :3
r4hwcLV.png
@Hellan [b]Username:[/b] Wintercreek [b]Dragon´s name:[/b] Empyria [b]Genes?:[/b] Basic, Basic, and Glimmer :) [b]Image of the Dragon without Apparels/Skins/Accents:[/b] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=15&bodygene=10&breed=3&element=10&gender=1&tert=15&tertgene=10&winggene=2&wings=15&auth=c536a7c3f61a0b0faa17f41f22b2534c64b409ac&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [b]Colour of the Skull/Diamond: smoke/silver :) [b]Apparel?: [/b] Light purple witch's hat? :D I'll be sending the fodder soon! I'm currently leveling them! I just didn't want to miss a slot lol
@Hellan
Username: Wintercreek
Dragon´s name: Empyria
Genes?: Basic, Basic, and Glimmer :)
Image of the Dragon without Apparels/Skins/Accents:
dragon?age=1&body=15&bodygene=10&breed=3&element=10&gender=1&tert=15&tertgene=10&winggene=2&wings=15&auth=c536a7c3f61a0b0faa17f41f22b2534c64b409ac&dummyext=prev.png

Colour of the Skull/Diamond: smoke/silver :)
Apparel?: Light purple witch's hat? :D

I'll be sending the fodder soon! I'm currently leveling them! I just didn't want to miss a slot lol
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46