Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons! Done for now
1 2 3 4 5
Planning to create a proper hatchery in the future, so introducing a rule since this has happened a few times already until that is up and running.

These are NOT EXALT FODDER. I want these to go to permanent homes from now on, so please keep that in mind before you ask for a dragon. If you decide you no longer want a dragon adopted from here, I would appreciate if you send it back so I can find it a new home.

Of course, once a dragon is on your scroll, I can't tell you what to do with it. But anyone using these for fodder will be refused in the future.

Please ping me if you're interested! :)

Also, starting a pinglist if anyone wishes to be placed on it ^_^

General pinglist
PrincessYue

All gone for now ^_^ New nests will be coming soon!
Planning to create a proper hatchery in the future, so introducing a rule since this has happened a few times already until that is up and running.

These are NOT EXALT FODDER. I want these to go to permanent homes from now on, so please keep that in mind before you ask for a dragon. If you decide you no longer want a dragon adopted from here, I would appreciate if you send it back so I can find it a new home.

Of course, once a dragon is on your scroll, I can't tell you what to do with it. But anyone using these for fodder will be refused in the future.

Please ping me if you're interested! :)

Also, starting a pinglist if anyone wishes to be placed on it ^_^

General pinglist
PrincessYue

All gone for now ^_^ New nests will be coming soon!
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
Heya! Could I possibly get the first Derg? Either way, thank you. @SheridanCharon
Heya! Could I possibly get the first Derg? Either way, thank you. @SheridanCharon
@StygianParasite

Of course! Sending a CR with the little guy your way now ^_^
@StygianParasite

Of course! Sending a CR with the little guy your way now ^_^
KASr4bY.png
One little one left, with a nest waiting to hatch :) So more to add once he's gone.
One little one left, with a nest waiting to hatch :) So more to add once he's gone.
KASr4bY.png
@SheridanCharon

That little guy is adorable! I'd love to give him a home. :)
@SheridanCharon

That little guy is adorable! I'd love to give him a home. :)
@Illumitai

The little cutie is heading over the CR to you now :) Thank you for adopting him!
@Illumitai

The little cutie is heading over the CR to you now :) Thank you for adopting him!
KASr4bY.png
@SheridanCharon Could I have the third one (the one with Gembond) please?!
@SheridanCharon Could I have the third one (the one with Gembond) please?!
@Rivershard

Sure you can :) Sending a CR your way now.
@Rivershard

Sure you can :) Sending a CR your way now.
KASr4bY.png
@SheridanCharon
Can I have the first one?
@SheridanCharon
Can I have the first one?
Are there any left?
Are there any left?
1 2 3 4 5