Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Makkachin's Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
@Celesol

oh my goodness he's adorable! i love him,,,,, send payment by cr and ill get started asap!
@Celesol

oh my goodness he's adorable! i love him,,,,, send payment by cr and ill get started asap!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++ Rw7uKRS.png
JvUa9ma.png
qjxrAwx.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
++++++++++++++++++ FveH2Mn.png
@AutumnDream

hey there! thank you <3 honestly, it depends on who the characters are :0
@AutumnDream

hey there! thank you <3 honestly, it depends on who the characters are :0
JvUa9ma.png
qjxrAwx.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
@Makkachin okay! I was thinking Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh and (i changed randomly ) Alexander Anderson from hellsing. (so two anime dudes if thats okay D: ) Just a picture of them looking ****** and annoyed at each other.
@Makkachin okay! I was thinking Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh and (i changed randomly ) Alexander Anderson from hellsing. (so two anime dudes if thats okay D: ) Just a picture of them looking ****** and annoyed at each other.
autumn_by_cas_a_fras-d9b4sd7.gif573.1xOrd.AutumnDream_zpspjn4zsxq.png
@Makkachin Sending rn, thank you so much! <3
@Makkachin Sending rn, thank you so much! <3
Hey, you should follow my Instagram and buy my cool ART!
@AutumnDream

gkfhbjh im so sorry, after looking up some images of the characters i decided that i don't think i'd be able to draw them. sorry!! ;;
@AutumnDream

gkfhbjh im so sorry, after looking up some images of the characters i decided that i don't think i'd be able to draw them. sorry!! ;;
JvUa9ma.png
qjxrAwx.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
@Makkachin It's totally okay : ) no worries! Thanks for telling me though <3 and also thanks for checking too I appreciate it ! <3

*Also I noticed in my last post I noticed that random stars happened when I was just writing out a word, D: not sure how that got there sorry about that
@Makkachin It's totally okay : ) no worries! Thanks for telling me though <3 and also thanks for checking too I appreciate it ! <3

*Also I noticed in my last post I noticed that random stars happened when I was just writing out a word, D: not sure how that got there sorry about that
autumn_by_cas_a_fras-d9b4sd7.gif573.1xOrd.AutumnDream_zpspjn4zsxq.png
@Celesol @Ranohara

Hey there! So, uh, unfortunately, I haven't been able to get around to your commissions. My first semester of college started a couple of weeks ago, and on top of that, I also have a job, so... I just haven't found the time to work on them. Busy busy busy. I don't think I'll be able to get to them anytime soon, so I went ahead and cancelled the CR's. I'm so sorry for this inconvenience! I hope you understand. x-x

@Celesol @Ranohara

Hey there! So, uh, unfortunately, I haven't been able to get around to your commissions. My first semester of college started a couple of weeks ago, and on top of that, I also have a job, so... I just haven't found the time to work on them. Busy busy busy. I don't think I'll be able to get to them anytime soon, so I went ahead and cancelled the CR's. I'm so sorry for this inconvenience! I hope you understand. x-x

JvUa9ma.png
qjxrAwx.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
@Makkachin Totally understand! Thanks so much for informing me and I wish you the best of luck with college!

and feel free to hit me up whenever you're life settles and ya feel like opening commissions back up
@Makkachin Totally understand! Thanks so much for informing me and I wish you the best of luck with college!

and feel free to hit me up whenever you're life settles and ya feel like opening commissions back up
Hey, you should follow my Instagram and buy my cool ART!
@Makkachin - that's totally alright!!! School is way more important. I wish you the best of luck with everything c:
@Makkachin - that's totally alright!!! School is way more important. I wish you the best of luck with everything c:
1 2 3 4 5