Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | = Gloria's Empire = [New hatchlings]
1 2 3 4
@Argaan : Nhemesis doesn't speak english, so I'm answering in her place.

It's possible to breed them in a light nest ! They'll be ready in 24 days, I'll ping you when they're bred ^^

Thanks for your interest =D
@Argaan : Nhemesis doesn't speak english, so I'm answering in her place.

It's possible to breed them in a light nest ! They'll be ready in 24 days, I'll ping you when they're bred ^^

Thanks for your interest =D
@reiemye
Alright, thank you :) I can't wait!
@reiemye
Alright, thank you :) I can't wait!
Bump ! [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/NVFgr9RRYj0be/giphy.gif[/img]
Bump !
giphy.gif
84297605d2.png
Bump ! Come check out our new couples' banners !
Bump ! Come check out our new couples' banners !
Bump !

New babies, again ! From the Hyacinth Tiger pair !

They want a loving home ! o/
Bump !

New babies, again ! From the Hyacinth Tiger pair !

They want a loving home ! o/
Bomp !
Bomp !
Bump. :D
Bump. :D
84297605d2.png
@Reiemye
Hi! May I ask how your hatchery works? Is there a way to join it/add a breeding pair of my own? Just wondering. I love the hatchlings here, by the way! Maybe I'll buy one today!
(thankfully i wasn't drinking anything when i read dream daddy or else i would've spit it out omg)
@Reiemye
Hi! May I ask how your hatchery works? Is there a way to join it/add a breeding pair of my own? Just wondering. I love the hatchlings here, by the way! Maybe I'll buy one today!
(thankfully i wasn't drinking anything when i read dream daddy or else i would've spit it out omg)
- order
@MrFrenchFrybrows : It's a hatchery for the people of the french FR Discord server ^^

So you just have to be/speak french and to be active on the server. You sure you wanna participate ? We're not popular, I didn't sell one dragon since I started it XD
@MrFrenchFrybrows : It's a hatchery for the people of the french FR Discord server ^^

So you just have to be/speak french and to be active on the server. You sure you wanna participate ? We're not popular, I didn't sell one dragon since I started it XD
Bump !

New babies ! You don't want them exalted, do you ?
Bump !

New babies ! You don't want them exalted, do you ?
1 2 3 4