Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Welcome
Hello to all of you. I'm new user from last open registration. I would like to meet a lot of cool peeps. I'm open for talks and other stuffs.

Mostly i love spirals and skydencers if we talk about breeds. I also prefer darker colours than lighters or totaly rainbows. I don't like to mamy colours on one dragon. O/

Also please be patient and warned, I'm not a english speaker,I'm from Poland.
Hello to all of you. I'm new user from last open registration. I would like to meet a lot of cool peeps. I'm open for talks and other stuffs.

Mostly i love spirals and skydencers if we talk about breeds. I also prefer darker colours than lighters or totaly rainbows. I don't like to mamy colours on one dragon. O/

Also please be patient and warned, I'm not a english speaker,I'm from Poland.
@toshio
Hello :)
I hope you enjoy playing the game, if I can ever help you with something, please let me know.
@toshio
Hello :)
I hope you enjoy playing the game, if I can ever help you with something, please let me know.
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
@Taishiro pf course I will I will. Can we be friends the ? And oh I love smillarity of our nicknames xD
@Taishiro pf course I will I will. Can we be friends the ? And oh I love smillarity of our nicknames xD
It's already Year that I'm here tbh I had just return and reactive my account. I will gladly meet people and such. I don't wanna get bored by playing alone xD
It's already Year that I'm here tbh I had just return and reactive my account. I will gladly meet people and such. I don't wanna get bored by playing alone xD