Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Buying Gems for Treasure! (Closed Atm!)
1 2
If anybody is willing to sell me some gems for treasure please let me know how many you want to sell and their price!!
If anybody is willing to sell me some gems for treasure please let me know how many you want to sell and their price!!
@Vilizard
would you do 900g for 900kt? :3
@Vilizard
would you do 900g for 900kt? :3
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@Ghoulcats aaa I'm afraid I don't have that much treasure atm but I could do 200 for 200k if you're still interested aaa!! (When I make some more treasure I can get back to you though! I'm trying to save up for a scroll so I'll definitely still be interested aaa)
@Ghoulcats aaa I'm afraid I don't have that much treasure atm but I could do 200 for 200k if you're still interested aaa!! (When I make some more treasure I can get back to you though! I'm trying to save up for a scroll so I'll definitely still be interested aaa)
@Vilizard
no problem, that would be great! ill send a cr, thank you! nwn
@Vilizard
no problem, that would be great! ill send a cr, thank you! nwn
@Ghoulcats Aa np at all!! I really appreciate it aa!! <3
@Ghoulcats Aa np at all!! I really appreciate it aa!! <3
@Ghoulcats Ah hiya!! I've gotten 200.000 more treasure if you'd like to trade again aaa ^^
@Ghoulcats Ah hiya!! I've gotten 200.000 more treasure if you'd like to trade again aaa ^^
@Vilizard
for sure!! I'll send another cr :3
@Vilizard
for sure!! I'll send another cr :3
@Ghoulcats I got 200,000 more treasure again, if you're still interested aa!! <3
@Ghoulcats I got 200,000 more treasure again, if you're still interested aa!! <3
@Vilizard hi! i'm looking to trade my gems! send a cr if you're interested (:
@Vilizard hi! i'm looking to trade my gems! send a cr if you're interested (:
@Vilizard
I'm always interested!! sent a cr :3
@Vilizard
I'm always interested!! sent a cr :3
1 2