Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bestiary
1 2
Yes, please. Awakened familiars should not leave your Bestiary.
Yes, please. Awakened familiars should not leave your Bestiary.
Making different ways to sort the familiars in the Bestiary other than just alphabetically would be really nice. You could choose to group them by species, of base if it's one that's been re-colored and flipped, or specific themes like the holiday familiars.

Honestly, even just having somewhere were you can easily see and have access to all of the familiars you have without having to to search 68 pages and/or scroll through your hoard, vault, and dragons would be really awesome.
Making different ways to sort the familiars in the Bestiary other than just alphabetically would be really nice. You could choose to group them by species, of base if it's one that's been re-colored and flipped, or specific themes like the holiday familiars.

Honestly, even just having somewhere were you can easily see and have access to all of the familiars you have without having to to search 68 pages and/or scroll through your hoard, vault, and dragons would be really awesome.
I would like to bump and agree with Awakened Familiars stay unlocked. I was getting ready to work to get a Light Sprite, but I wanted to then be able to pass it along once awaken (Same with retired Gem familiars, and other retired familiars) Now my interest in familiars has tanked (as I just got a few rare ones to awaken thinking this was how the bestiary functioned)

I also like being able to sort/search/filter them, I have had to make a spreadsheet to try to keep track outside of the Bestiary.
I would like to bump and agree with Awakened Familiars stay unlocked. I was getting ready to work to get a Light Sprite, but I wanted to then be able to pass it along once awaken (Same with retired Gem familiars, and other retired familiars) Now my interest in familiars has tanked (as I just got a few rare ones to awaken thinking this was how the bestiary functioned)

I also like being able to sort/search/filter them, I have had to make a spreadsheet to try to keep track outside of the Bestiary.
No support at all.
Its been a suggestion that has been said.
And i think its silly to have it registered if you no longer own the item. Its a log of what you own not what you get to awakened status. This would plummet and ruin the price of pretty much all familiars
No support at all.
Its been a suggestion that has been said.
And i think its silly to have it registered if you no longer own the item. Its a log of what you own not what you get to awakened status. This would plummet and ruin the price of pretty much all familiars
jfLmvwf.jpg
I personally prefer the idea of some kind of marker to say that you've had the familiar (and possibly awakened it). Perhaps something like a translucent image of the familiar in the bestiary instead of the full opacity one you get currently.
I personally prefer the idea of some kind of marker to say that you've had the familiar (and possibly awakened it). Perhaps something like a translucent image of the familiar in the bestiary instead of the full opacity one you get currently.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I support the idea of a marker of some kind to say you owned the familiar in order to keep track of it, even if it's not completely colored in your bestiary. Maybe it'll keep the record of how far you've bonded with your familiar? So if you haven't put in the time to level your bond up it'll be like you haven't owned it if you go it from AH and sold it. A translucent image could work too. I'm personally peeved when I can't keep track of what I have owned since I'm a completionist.
I support the idea of a marker of some kind to say you owned the familiar in order to keep track of it, even if it's not completely colored in your bestiary. Maybe it'll keep the record of how far you've bonded with your familiar? So if you haven't put in the time to level your bond up it'll be like you haven't owned it if you go it from AH and sold it. A translucent image could work too. I'm personally peeved when I can't keep track of what I have owned since I'm a completionist.
riversong_charity_raffleblack_by_manecoon-dbh5oz8.gif
1 2