Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ping] headshots
1 2 3 4 5
@sxilin
That's definitely fine with me! I'll send the payment through crossroads in a moment :)
@sxilin
That's definitely fine with me! I'll send the payment through crossroads in a moment :)
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
@sxilin I see the slots filled while I was going to go get a ref. Can I be added to the pinglist?
@sxilin I see the slots filled while I was going to go get a ref. Can I be added to the pinglist?
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
@sxilin By chance are you okay with drawing fanart (human characters from a cartoon show or gijinkas with refs provided of an existing character)? If so, could you please add me to your pinglist? Your art is really gorgeous! And of course if for any reason you'd rather not draw stuff like that, I understand totally and apologize for bugging you! Thank you in either case for your time!
@sxilin By chance are you okay with drawing fanart (human characters from a cartoon show or gijinkas with refs provided of an existing character)? If so, could you please add me to your pinglist? Your art is really gorgeous! And of course if for any reason you'd rather not draw stuff like that, I understand totally and apologize for bugging you! Thank you in either case for your time!
r6J6MbS.png
@sxilin May I be added to your pinglist? :D
@sxilin May I be added to your pinglist? :D
@blossomfall
here's your drawing!
@blossomfall
here's your drawing!
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet vRs3R4a.png xTBkacc.png
eoS6mia.png
jTohqlh.png
odY0sZX.png
jelli | they/them
@sxilin
OH YOOOO she's so perfect!! Thank you so much! :D
@sxilin
OH YOOOO she's so perfect!! Thank you so much! :D
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
Do I spy an open slot? @sxilin If so could I get a headshot of this character at the gem price? (Sorry for the sloppy lighting, I couldn't get a good image of her with her face to the sun. I swear her hair isn't actually blue.)
Do I spy an open slot? @sxilin If so could I get a headshot of this character at the gem price? (Sorry for the sloppy lighting, I couldn't get a good image of her with her face to the sun. I swear her hair isn't actually blue.)
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
@lemecrazy
here's your drawing!

@sylveadiff
ah, give me a moment to reopen haha. i'm currently debating on whether it's more worth it for me to raise my prices or just ... to not reopen, because i spend so much time on each headshot ...

for reference, i spend around 20-45 min per headshot and min wage in california is 10$/hr lol. so 100g is really,, not worth it for me. sorry about this!
@lemecrazy
here's your drawing!

@sylveadiff
ah, give me a moment to reopen haha. i'm currently debating on whether it's more worth it for me to raise my prices or just ... to not reopen, because i spend so much time on each headshot ...

for reference, i spend around 20-45 min per headshot and min wage in california is 10$/hr lol. so 100g is really,, not worth it for me. sorry about this!
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet vRs3R4a.png xTBkacc.png
eoS6mia.png
jTohqlh.png
odY0sZX.png
jelli | they/them
@sxilin Alright. Personally I'd be willing to double that, but I'll wait and see :)
@sxilin Alright. Personally I'd be willing to double that, but I'll wait and see :)
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
@sxilin hello again!! could i get into your pinglist, please? thanks so much <3
@sxilin hello again!! could i get into your pinglist, please? thanks so much <3
bc286b5248.png
art by http://remieil.tumblr.com
1 2 3 4 5