Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | PERSEID meteor showers this weekend!
1 2
Wow, a meteor shower not long before an eclipse! That's awesome!

Wake up, astronomy thread.
Wow, a meteor shower not long before an eclipse! That's awesome!

Wake up, astronomy thread.
My writing project.
heck yeah partner
heck yeah partner
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
Agh, why does it have to be cloudy where I live? ;_; I really wanted to see it...
Same with the eclipse. American peeps, you're so lucky... but I wouldn't trade my home in Europe for just an eclipse, I already saw a partial one a few years ago.
Agh, why does it have to be cloudy where I live? ;_; I really wanted to see it...
Same with the eclipse. American peeps, you're so lucky... but I wouldn't trade my home in Europe for just an eclipse, I already saw a partial one a few years ago.
5LqH0sj.png
Just went outside to see it. (North America, midnight) It's very faint, but there's definitely activity! The moon is really lighting things up even though it's below the treeline.
Just went outside to see it. (North America, midnight) It's very faint, but there's definitely activity! The moon is really lighting things up even though it's below the treeline.
Pity it's still pretty cloudy here from last night's rain shower. I was hoping I'd be able to see a few meteors from my house, since I live in the suburbs and I can generally see a decent amount of stars on a clear, dark night. I can even see the Milky Way faintly sometimes. But no dice tonight. I thought I saw something but either I was imagining it or it was just an airplane. :P Hey, at least there's the solar eclipse soon!
Pity it's still pretty cloudy here from last night's rain shower. I was hoping I'd be able to see a few meteors from my house, since I live in the suburbs and I can generally see a decent amount of stars on a clear, dark night. I can even see the Milky Way faintly sometimes. But no dice tonight. I thought I saw something but either I was imagining it or it was just an airplane. :P Hey, at least there's the solar eclipse soon!
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Great, the sky is absolutely FULL of clouds where I am T-T oh well :/
Great, the sky is absolutely FULL of clouds where I am T-T oh well :/
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I saw two shooting stars last night but it clouded over before I saw any more :(
I saw two shooting stars last night but it clouded over before I saw any more :(
6c36ed_7a85efd6d0214cad9e28123ee689cd88~mv2.png
I unfortunately was too busy being sick with food poisoning so I didn't get to see anything. P:
I unfortunately was too busy being sick with food poisoning so I didn't get to see anything. P:
Went out to the state park off of Lake Michigan to watch some!
Went out to the state park off of Lake Michigan to watch some!
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
1 2