Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Metallurgist Forgetools
Looking to buy some Metallurgist Forgetools, as the title suggests! I'd like to purchase them below AH price if possible. I'll be purchasing in gems, so if you're interested in selling some Forgetools, please send me an offer! Thanks!
Looking to buy some Metallurgist Forgetools, as the title suggests! I'd like to purchase them below AH price if possible. I'll be purchasing in gems, so if you're interested in selling some Forgetools, please send me an offer! Thanks!
i3J2l1S.png
^
^
i3J2l1S.png
@aurapup

Kickback will be selling one shortly but you can ask about the price now in their thread:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2253930
@aurapup

Kickback will be selling one shortly but you can ask about the price now in their thread:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2253930
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@aurapup

I have one that I'm tentatively selling!

What is your offer?
@aurapup

I have one that I'm tentatively selling!

What is your offer?
13c34bef3401beac8c8cf6233cb62451.png
@Nightwind

Thanks for the heads up! I really appreciate it!
@Nightwind

Thanks for the heads up! I really appreciate it!
i3J2l1S.png
@Vallantis

The lowest AH price is 6900 gems last I checked, and I'd like to get it below that. Would you be willing to take 6500 gems?
@Vallantis

The lowest AH price is 6900 gems last I checked, and I'd like to get it below that. Would you be willing to take 6500 gems?
i3J2l1S.png
@aurapup

I really need a bit more, since I want to buy Boneyard Tatters which are 6400 gems, also need a little extra for myself.

Can you go a little up?
@aurapup

I really need a bit more, since I want to buy Boneyard Tatters which are 6400 gems, also need a little extra for myself.

Can you go a little up?
@Vallantis

I'm fine with going up, yeah. Would you take 6700 gems?
@Vallantis

I'm fine with going up, yeah. Would you take 6700 gems?
i3J2l1S.png
@aurapup

That seems good!

Feel free to send a CR when you want ^^
@aurapup

That seems good!

Feel free to send a CR when you want ^^