Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Purge! All must go 1kT min offer
Hi everyone,

I haven't been on flight rising in ages and i kinda wanna do the "Start Over" thing where you get rid of all your dragons including progens and get some random Gen1's or something and restart the collection.

I would ideally like people to offer what they want for dragons but I would like to make it minimum 1k coins per dragon. This way I can get some funds towards getting a nice pair of Gen1's or a pair of Wind eggs.

I do have some Gen1's I could use including Gen1nocturnes, but I really want to get rid of everything. Please take a look at my lair and let me know if you are interested in any of them.

Thank you.
Hi everyone,

I haven't been on flight rising in ages and i kinda wanna do the "Start Over" thing where you get rid of all your dragons including progens and get some random Gen1's or something and restart the collection.

I would ideally like people to offer what they want for dragons but I would like to make it minimum 1k coins per dragon. This way I can get some funds towards getting a nice pair of Gen1's or a pair of Wind eggs.

I do have some Gen1's I could use including Gen1nocturnes, but I really want to get rid of everything. Please take a look at my lair and let me know if you are interested in any of them.

Thank you.
I should learn not to go shopping for dragons before I've had my coffee. One of your Wildclaws would have made beautiful babies with two of my Wildclaws--but then I realized they're all female! Aaarrgh!...sorry about that, but here's a bump. along with best wishes for selling your pretties and building your new lair.
I should learn not to go shopping for dragons before I've had my coffee. One of your Wildclaws would have made beautiful babies with two of my Wildclaws--but then I realized they're all female! Aaarrgh!...sorry about that, but here's a bump. along with best wishes for selling your pretties and building your new lair.
XdKddgH.png c2678ebefd7e5f3201ac8ca4167849350b5fe131.png 53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png cbd14df36b233e3862583e33f6144299f3562870.png 5f427e1c8be1e9f0ef47971b1ec9079123f249da.png
Thank you LunaSkyshadow-!

Also as a note for everyone I have put all my dragons on the auctionhouse for 10k but the 1k offer still remains on this forum post

Also as a note for everyone I have put all my dragons on the auctionhouse for 10k but the 1k offer still remains on this forum post

Hi there!
I really like Ink, Cyndeyrus, Luisa, and Metronome! Are they still available?
Hi there!
I really like Ink, Cyndeyrus, Luisa, and Metronome! Are they still available?
hi Snowychaos! That's fine i'll take them off the auction house for you :)
hi Snowychaos! That's fine i'll take them off the auction house for you :)
You can make your offer via crossroads, I'll take whatever you're happy with ^^
You can make your offer via crossroads, I'll take whatever you're happy with ^^
@Redkitebait Could I buy Mordran? This pretty boy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14040944] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140410/14040944_350.png[/img] [/url] How much for him? I can pay the 10kt AH price (or more, since he's a progen) if you'd like? Edit: oh wait I just remembered FR doesn't let you sell or trade away your progens...it's alright then, if he can't be sold? All the best in finding homes for the rest of your dragons!
@Redkitebait

Could I buy Mordran? This pretty boy:

14040944_350.png

How much for him? I can pay the 10kt AH price (or more, since he's a progen) if you'd like?

Edit: oh wait I just remembered FR doesn't let you sell or trade away your progens...it's alright then, if he can't be sold? All the best in finding homes for the rest of your dragons!
ZNhRsiG.png
15 hours ahead of FR!
(art instagram over here)
ahh im sorry for the confusion @peppze!!
if theres any other that you like please let me know! ^^
ahh im sorry for the confusion @peppze!!
if theres any other that you like please let me know! ^^