Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2 3
@Sharanay @Verridith Ummm... Hi! So I'm looking to get this fabulous boy right here, [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=5&breed=14&element=1&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=10&auth=426ac5f554a11f2510054805b33055d719f36c58&dummyext=prev.png[/img] but uh... He doesn't exist? So through pure determination and Mountain Dew at nearly 2am, I tracked down your lovely dergs Rage and Rhenkil. I was wondering if you two would be opposed to a bribe to breed them? I'd prefer to pay in treasure, but I can do gems if either of you prefer it! I totally understand of you're not interested, and I won't be offended if you say no!
@Sharanay @Verridith
Ummm... Hi!

So I'm looking to get this fabulous boy right here,
dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=5&breed=14&element=1&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=10&auth=426ac5f554a11f2510054805b33055d719f36c58&dummyext=prev.png
but uh... He doesn't exist?

So through pure determination and Mountain Dew at nearly 2am, I tracked down your lovely dergs Rage and Rhenkil. I was wondering if you two would be opposed to a bribe to breed them?

I'd prefer to pay in treasure, but I can do gems if either of you prefer it! I totally understand of you're not interested, and I won't be offended if you say no!
She/Her + 21 + FR Member for 7 years!!!
Please click my kids!

o0JJc1.png nuOhC2.png 5wmOU1.png Spt881.png I75Ap1.png HhIIz1.png 7h6wN1.png
@RinnaBear

I'll gladly help You to obtain Your dream derg.
Call me when You got an answer from Verridith and found free nest (I see fire eyes, right?)

I'll send Rage to You whenever You want - she's RTB now
@RinnaBear

I'll gladly help You to obtain Your dream derg.
Call me when You got an answer from Verridith and found free nest (I see fire eyes, right?)

I'll send Rage to You whenever You want - she's RTB now
Swimming with Willy
Walk like a penguin
Fly like an eagerr... dragon...
https://discord.gg/MEXJ4xfs
@Sharanay

Thank you so much! I'm actually going to be using an Ice nest, but I didn't bother to show that in the scry, sorry! :(

If I don't get a reply from Verridith after awhile, I'll try and find another derg that'll work, but honestly Rhenkil is the best option.

Do you need some kind of compensation for Rage? I have some dergs I could send over as insurance? You can pick one out if you don't feel safe just sending her over. Also, how much would you like as payment?
@Sharanay

Thank you so much! I'm actually going to be using an Ice nest, but I didn't bother to show that in the scry, sorry! :(

If I don't get a reply from Verridith after awhile, I'll try and find another derg that'll work, but honestly Rhenkil is the best option.

Do you need some kind of compensation for Rage? I have some dergs I could send over as insurance? You can pick one out if you don't feel safe just sending her over. Also, how much would you like as payment?
Please click my kids!

@RinnaBear

I'm not sure about payment. Is 20kT fair?

Also as an insurance I'd like to take Oberon
@RinnaBear

I'm not sure about payment. Is 20kT fair?

Also as an insurance I'd like to take Oberon
Swimming with Willy
Walk like a penguin
Fly like an eagerr... dragon...
https://discord.gg/MEXJ4xfs
I hate to move on so quickly, but Verridith hasn't been active for some time.

@Saja
Your boy Szatan could help if you're up to it? I totally understand if you don't want to breed him though. There's no harm in saying no.

@Sharanay
She's your dragon, you're the only one who can decide if it's fair.
He's fully statted and stoned, so feel free to take him for a spin in the Coliseum! I'll send him over as soon as I find another derg to go with Rage.
I hate to move on so quickly, but Verridith hasn't been active for some time.

@Saja
Your boy Szatan could help if you're up to it? I totally understand if you don't want to breed him though. There's no harm in saying no.

@Sharanay
She's your dragon, you're the only one who can decide if it's fair.
He's fully statted and stoned, so feel free to take him for a spin in the Coliseum! I'll send him over as soon as I find another derg to go with Rage.
Please click my kids!

Oh hi! Actually I'll be happy to help, just need to wait 2 days so he'll be breedable. Also if you're looking for ice nest I'll have one.
Oh hi! Actually I'll be happy to help, just need to wait 2 days so he'll be breedable. Also if you're looking for ice nest I'll have one.
ice_rune_50x50.png
Shame on your ice cube
@Rinnabear sorry about the late reply, I'd be happy to allow Rhen to breed your perfect boy!! I'm out of a computer right now but I'll try to check my mentions as often as possible, just let me know when you need him. <3
@Rinnabear sorry about the late reply, I'd be happy to allow Rhen to breed your perfect boy!! I'm out of a computer right now but I'll try to check my mentions as often as possible, just let me know when you need him. <3
7NB6Jg.png
Ok I see you now have two bogsneaks. SO, make your dream come true! : D
Ok I see you now have two bogsneaks. SO, make your dream come true! : D
ice_rune_50x50.png
Shame on your ice cube
@Saja
Thank you for your time! I hope you didn't mind!

@Verridith
Sorry for moving on so quickly! I'm just trying to shave off a bit of time, I've got a few more projects after this one. I believe he is RTB now, so if you could send him over as soon as it's convenient that would be amazing! You can pick any dragon in my lair as insurance, except Oberon as he is already being sent to Sharanay. If you'd like payment for borrowing him, just ask and we can set something up!
@Saja
Thank you for your time! I hope you didn't mind!

@Verridith
Sorry for moving on so quickly! I'm just trying to shave off a bit of time, I've got a few more projects after this one. I believe he is RTB now, so if you could send him over as soon as it's convenient that would be amazing! You can pick any dragon in my lair as insurance, except Oberon as he is already being sent to Sharanay. If you'd like payment for borrowing him, just ask and we can set something up!
Please click my kids!

No problem at all, I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier, @Rinnabear! Let me send him over now :D
No problem at all, I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier, @Rinnabear! Let me send him over now :D
7NB6Jg.png
1 2 3