Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Do You Do With Awakened Familiars?
1 2 3 4 5
So I have a few Awakened familiars in my lair now, and I've recently received some new familiars that I have not been able to bond with yet because I have more familiars than I have dragons. What do people usually do with Awakened familiars? Do you sell them and start bonding with a new one, or do you keep it around since it gives you a decent amount of gold daily?

Just curious what other people do with their companions. :)
So I have a few Awakened familiars in my lair now, and I've recently received some new familiars that I have not been able to bond with yet because I have more familiars than I have dragons. What do people usually do with Awakened familiars? Do you sell them and start bonding with a new one, or do you keep it around since it gives you a decent amount of gold daily?

Just curious what other people do with their companions. :)
I haven't gotten any of mine to Awakened yet, but at the moment my plan is to sell the familiars that get up to that state and replace them with something I haven't bonded with yet (at least until I get to the point where I've got as many/more dragons than I have Familiars)
I haven't gotten any of mine to Awakened yet, but at the moment my plan is to sell the familiars that get up to that state and replace them with something I haven't bonded with yet (at least until I get to the point where I've got as many/more dragons than I have Familiars)
Miss_Persephone.png
Like werewolves? Like webcomics? Go check out Bad Moon Rising!
I keep them, but I usually replace them with a familiar that's not yet awakened. Back when the site had lag issues I never used to bond with awakened familiars, but now I bond with all 110 of my familiars daily. ^^ It's much easier now, and makes for some nice, extra treasure.
I keep them, but I usually replace them with a familiar that's not yet awakened. Back when the site had lag issues I never used to bond with awakened familiars, but now I bond with all 110 of my familiars daily. ^^ It's much easier now, and makes for some nice, extra treasure.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon

Ooh, that's a good idea! Thank you!
@Alphaeon

Ooh, that's a good idea! Thank you!
I swap them out with a new one, but keep them in my horde. Gotta catch em all!
I swap them out with a new one, but keep them in my horde. Gotta catch em all!
I just collect them, but I don't bother bonding with them anymore. I'm just in it for the collecting and chest purposes. 8D huhuhu
I just collect them, but I don't bother bonding with them anymore. I'm just in it for the collecting and chest purposes. 8D huhuhu
I keep bonding with them. It's free money.
I keep bonding with them. It's free money.
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
I usually keep them attached to the dragon they've been with for a long time for sentimental reasons. XD Even if they don't match.
I usually keep them attached to the dragon they've been with for a long time for sentimental reasons. XD Even if they don't match.
I keep bonding with them. I match most of my dragons with familiars that "match" them (either the personality I have in mind for them or color-wise) and have one assigned for bonding with the "homeless" ones :D it's 50T per familiar per day, and with 34 awakened familiars at the moment I get 1700t a day for free, plus the smaller amounts from the others :D
I keep bonding with them. I match most of my dragons with familiars that "match" them (either the personality I have in mind for them or color-wise) and have one assigned for bonding with the "homeless" ones :D it's 50T per familiar per day, and with 34 awakened familiars at the moment I get 1700t a day for free, plus the smaller amounts from the others :D
I'm 8h ahead of flight rising time. Please ping if you need me!
177499lightofknowledge2.png
legacy challenge: 9 points
I don't have enough unawakened familiars for all my dragons, so I keep them attached and bond for the money. It's so lovely and quick now that it is worth it.
I don't have enough unawakened familiars for all my dragons, so I keep them attached and bond for the money. It's so lovely and quick now that it is worth it.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
1 2 3 4 5