Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lidgeon's ArtShop /CLOSE/
1 2 3 4
@Corvyn
Of course!<3
@Corvyn
Of course!<3
L9eurBy.png
@Lidgeon
Could I be added to the ping list, please?
@Lidgeon
Could I be added to the ping list, please?
9.jpg
@Lidgeon Sorry for the late reply, was on vacation haha. Just got back, but still on mobile, what would my gem total be in your rate? I'll send it right along when I get a confirm on the amount!

As for character type, he's actually a ghost who can only be seen around open flames, since he was killed in a fire. He's quiet, brooding, usually catches others off guard on purpose to unnerve them.
@Lidgeon Sorry for the late reply, was on vacation haha. Just got back, but still on mobile, what would my gem total be in your rate? I'll send it right along when I get a confirm on the amount!

As for character type, he's actually a ghost who can only be seen around open flames, since he was killed in a fire. He's quiet, brooding, usually catches others off guard on purpose to unnerve them.
eWROVV6.png
@Marceline
No problems! The price for you was calculated at the old ratio. I counted 942.5kt or gems, this is the final price :)
@Marceline
No problems! The price for you was calculated at the old ratio. I counted 942.5kt or gems, this is the final price :)
L9eurBy.png
@Lidgeon

I'd like to be on the pinglist please!
@Lidgeon

I'd like to be on the pinglist please!
Jeana_sig500.png
@lidgeon please put me on the pinglist!
@lidgeon please put me on the pinglist!
kY5nwhE.png
@Lidgeon can I please get on the pinglist
@Lidgeon can I please get on the pinglist
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Lidgeon Could I be added to your pinglist please?
@Lidgeon Could I be added to your pinglist please?
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@Lidgeon Hello! Could I be added to your pinglist please? Your art is lovely <3
@Lidgeon Hello! Could I be added to your pinglist please? Your art is lovely <3
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@SarcasticHawke Hi, sorry for the very long silence :0 Yes. of course. But I don't know when I will to draw a dragons :')
@SarcasticHawke Hi, sorry for the very long silence :0 Yes. of course. But I don't know when I will to draw a dragons :')
L9eurBy.png
1 2 3 4