Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Leaving, most dragons for sale
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Butzefrau

Giegue and Iocus are not for sale! And Nightfall is my progen :)

And just a warning, tyche is a 4 digit, but him and ninten are for sale!
@Butzefrau

Giegue and Iocus are not for sale! And Nightfall is my progen :)

And just a warning, tyche is a 4 digit, but him and ninten are for sale!
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
@Doggo I absolutely took an interest in Tyche because he's a 4-digit. :D I collect old dragons, but I'm not sure how much you'd want for him? You sound like you're interested in just any bid, but you know oldies are worth a lot more, surely? What would you like for him?
@Doggo I absolutely took an interest in Tyche because he's a 4-digit. :D I collect old dragons, but I'm not sure how much you'd want for him? You sound like you're interested in just any bid, but you know oldies are worth a lot more, surely? What would you like for him?
Returning after a long hiatus, a lot has changed!
Please be patient while I get used to things again :)
I'm interested in Ninten, Giegue, Gutun, tyche, and Dahlia ^_^ How much were you looking for for them? C:

Edited to strike out the ones not for sell ;)
I'm interested in Ninten, Giegue, Gutun, tyche, and Dahlia ^_^ How much were you looking for for them? C:

Edited to strike out the ones not for sell ;)
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
Could I offer 350kt for Dahlia and Tyche?
Could I offer 350kt for Dahlia and Tyche?

dragonqueen45_zpsqx0smonl.png

r7LsxK2.png
gO65MzA.pngorange+omalleycat.pnga+black cat.pnga+brindle cat.pnga+orane an dblack cat.pnga+pumpkin.png
@doggo I'd recommend pinging the odca and gen one pinglist as well as holding an auction for tyche! 4 digits go upwards of 30kg usually!

I'm very interested in Lucas, Lorelei, Woomy, Remlethal, and possibly blaze! Did you have ranges in mind? If not I can shoot you an offer :)
@doggo I'd recommend pinging the odca and gen one pinglist as well as holding an auction for tyche! 4 digits go upwards of 30kg usually!

I'm very interested in Lucas, Lorelei, Woomy, Remlethal, and possibly blaze! Did you have ranges in mind? If not I can shoot you an offer :)
I'm quite interested in Lorelei! ^^ Would you happen to have a price in mind for her?
I'm quite interested in Lorelei! ^^ Would you happen to have a price in mind for her?
tumblr_pi022fELFc1rwcniio7_r1_540.png
@Doggo Is Ninten for sale still??? I'd love to have her! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19783812] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197839/19783812_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Doggo

Is Ninten for sale still??? I'd love to have her!

19783812_350.png
ZLcr9dC.gif
saw u edited ur post, can I offer 800g for Lorelei, and 300g for Remlethal? feel free 2 tell me if youre looking for more
saw u edited ur post, can I offer 800g for Lorelei, and 300g for Remlethal? feel free 2 tell me if youre looking for more
@Ignei

yeah that works! send a cr!
@Ignei

yeah that works! send a cr!
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
ok i need to convert some gems then ill set up a cr! thank you!! also wanted to ask if 1-1.2kg sounded okay for woomy?

edit: also once again tyche is a 4 digit, he can go for over 30mT/30kg in auction so I really recommend you don't take anything lower than that!!
ok i need to convert some gems then ill set up a cr! thank you!! also wanted to ask if 1-1.2kg sounded okay for woomy?

edit: also once again tyche is a 4 digit, he can go for over 30mT/30kg in auction so I really recommend you don't take anything lower than that!!
1 2 3 4 5 6