Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Overwatch
1 2 ... 309 310 311 312 313 ... 410 411
I didn't how bad Hog's nerf was until I - a small, squishy Zenyatta - got hooked and shot...but didn't die, and, instead, went on to grab a health pack, discord orb the Hog, and eventually kill him.

#BringbacktheHogwelove2k17
I didn't how bad Hog's nerf was until I - a small, squishy Zenyatta - got hooked and shot...but didn't die, and, instead, went on to grab a health pack, discord orb the Hog, and eventually kill him.

#BringbacktheHogwelove2k17
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
I'm super hype for the new Mercy skin. :D
I'm super hype for the new Mercy skin. :D
i think mercy gets too much skins (coming from someone who got all her legendary/holiday skins). it's really annoying lol but whatever... at least jesse's getting one.

and i'm hoping /one day/ jack gets a good looking legendary because...all of his are ugly/meh ** except his strike commander one.
i think mercy gets too much skins (coming from someone who got all her legendary/holiday skins). it's really annoying lol but whatever... at least jesse's getting one.

and i'm hoping /one day/ jack gets a good looking legendary because...all of his are ugly/meh ** except his strike commander one.
just end the spam of tracer having more legendary skins than blue/purple, she's at 17 total

i get being the poster child of ovw but p l e a s e blizzard

more junkrat skins when
just end the spam of tracer having more legendary skins than blue/purple, she's at 17 total

more junkrat skins when
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
I would like to see Sombra get a new skin.
I would like to see Sombra get a new skin.
lost in a dream
he/him
+2 hrs
Xjw8EpD.gif
Sombra amd soldier are two who had the unseen weapons in the Doomfist video. So I do hope those had something to do with the summer games and those two get skins. Them and Ana are ones in my opinion who should get something, ana and sombra a legendary one.
Though just finally getting the right lucio skin makes me super happy rn.
Sombra amd soldier are two who had the unseen weapons in the Doomfist video. So I do hope those had something to do with the summer games and those two get skins. Them and Ana are ones in my opinion who should get something, ana and sombra a legendary one.
Though just finally getting the right lucio skin makes me super happy rn.
sIYtCYI.png
Hyped for another Mercy skin, been playing her more on the lately (mostly because when I four stack queue QP it's with two guys that insta lock both snipers + a girl who loves Orisa/Torb and the two randoms rarely if ever pick a healer and when they do they wont keep the carries up..) even if I'm technically a Hanzo/Genji main (my Genji is so rusty now tho..RIP ;_;)

Maybe it's time to embrace the Reinhardt again

Hyped for another Mercy skin, been playing her more on the lately (mostly because when I four stack queue QP it's with two guys that insta lock both snipers + a girl who loves Orisa/Torb and the two randoms rarely if ever pick a healer and when they do they wont keep the carries up..) even if I'm technically a Hanzo/Genji main (my Genji is so rusty now tho..RIP ;_;)

Maybe it's time to embrace the Reinhardt again

man ive been watching too much overwatch world cup

had a dream last night that i was dating one of the south korean players and he gave me his jersey that i wore for the rest of the dream
man ive been watching too much overwatch world cup

had a dream last night that i was dating one of the south korean players and he gave me his jersey that i wore for the rest of the dream
black ink, pink dawn.
[quote name="Peacekeeper" date=2017-08-06 21:57:22] just end the spam of tracer having more legendary skins than blue/purple, she's at 17 total i get being the poster child of ovw but p l e a s e blizzard more junkrat skins when [/quote] Junkboy is supposedly getting a legendary for the event starting tomorrow so WOOHOO :D
Peacekeeper wrote on 2017-08-06:

more junkrat skins when

Junkboy is supposedly getting a legendary for the event starting tomorrow so WOOHOO :D
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifYou Just gestured to all of me!tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
Is anyone else slowly moving on from Overwatch? I enjoyed playing it for the first year that I had it, but now I find it a little boring and play it less now :( I only log back in when there's been an uodate or event so yeah...
Is anyone else slowly moving on from Overwatch? I enjoyed playing it for the first year that I had it, but now I find it a little boring and play it less now :( I only log back in when there's been an uodate or event so yeah...
1 2 ... 309 310 311 312 313 ... 410 411