Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mini Poll: Coliseum Egg Drops :D
1 2 3 4 5 6
The drop rate of eggs in the training grounds is not superior to other venues. People are farming there more frequently, so it's skewing the results. :)
The drop rate of eggs in the training grounds is not superior to other venues. People are farming there more frequently, so it's skewing the results. :)
@Claudea
I got my first unhatched egg from Sanswept delta 8'DD That was long time ago, when I was just starting the game.
@Claudea
I got my first unhatched egg from Sanswept delta 8'DD That was long time ago, when I was just starting the game.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
@Undel Oh yes, I'm sure that's the case ^u^ I was more curious to see where others have seen them, personally.

Like myself, for example: I've never seen one in any of the higher level areas, though I farm there frequently. RNG is RNG though :D More a poll created out of curiosity than anything else :)
@Undel Oh yes, I'm sure that's the case ^u^ I was more curious to see where others have seen them, personally.

Like myself, for example: I've never seen one in any of the higher level areas, though I farm there frequently. RNG is RNG though :D More a poll created out of curiosity than anything else :)
Ex5pnCI.png
@Claudea - I have found one in the Waterway and one in the Mire
@Claudea - I have found one in the Waterway and one in the Mire
tumblr_osj9l6G4Fp1s8qczso1_r3_540.png
@Claudea - I got my one and only coli egg drop on the woodland path, way long time ago.
@Claudea - I got my one and only coli egg drop on the woodland path, way long time ago.
@Claudea
So far I've gotten one in the Woodland Path and one in the Sandswept Delta :>
@Claudea
So far I've gotten one in the Woodland Path and one in the Sandswept Delta :>
Mire: 2 (Arcane)
Bamboo Falls: 1 (Light)
Delta: 1 (Fire)

That's what I can recall for now. @Claudea
Mire: 2 (Arcane)
Bamboo Falls: 1 (Light)
Delta: 1 (Fire)

That's what I can recall for now. @Claudea
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Claudea Delta - 1 egg, fire. It's crazy that the training grounds drop so many! Maybe I oughta hang out there more :P
EDIT : Read Undel's post on this very page. Heh.
@Claudea Delta - 1 egg, fire. It's crazy that the training grounds drop so many! Maybe I oughta hang out there more :P
EDIT : Read Undel's post on this very page. Heh.
6UvQBco.png sr1NUpD.png
1 in the Woodlands Path. Plague I think?
1 in the Woodlands Path. Plague I think?
tumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gifA6Z4Mua.giftumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6