Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mini Poll: Coliseum Egg Drops :D
1 2 3 4 5 6
I've gotten 4 eggs from the coliseum so far - one in the training grounds, one in the woodland path, one in bamboo falls, and.. one in harpy's roost I think.
I've gotten 4 eggs from the coliseum so far - one in the training grounds, one in the woodland path, one in bamboo falls, and.. one in harpy's roost I think.
@Claudea
During the Arcane Festival, I got two Earth eggs from the training grounds while looking for chests (and I never got any chests, at that). And today, I got a Light egg also from the training grounds, this time while I was trying to get a Bumble familiar. It seems I can only get eggs when I'm looking desperately for something else!

Relevant info: 3 eggs from Training Grounds.
@Claudea
During the Arcane Festival, I got two Earth eggs from the training grounds while looking for chests (and I never got any chests, at that). And today, I got a Light egg also from the training grounds, this time while I was trying to get a Bumble familiar. It seems I can only get eggs when I'm looking desperately for something else!

Relevant info: 3 eggs from Training Grounds.
@Claudea I got an Arcane egg in the Training Grounds a few weeks ago, and then last night got a Light egg in the Bamboo Falls.
@Claudea I got an Arcane egg in the Training Grounds a few weeks ago, and then last night got a Light egg in the Bamboo Falls.
@Claudea

I've only found one egg in the Colisem so far, a Lightning egg in the Training Grounds way back in the day when I first joined the site. None since then, though I've been furiously grinding my team up the levels for a while.
@Claudea

I've only found one egg in the Colisem so far, a Lightning egg in the Training Grounds way back in the day when I first joined the site. None since then, though I've been furiously grinding my team up the levels for a while.
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@Prism @Before @Svaeshtari @Artorias All added into the tally!

Training grounds is highest so far, but I think it's most likely related to the relatively easy farming there.
@Prism @Before @Svaeshtari @Artorias All added into the tally!

Training grounds is highest so far, but I think it's most likely related to the relatively easy farming there.
Ex5pnCI.png
I have found a grand total of 0 eggs. :(
I have found a grand total of 0 eggs. :(
jCVhFoZ.gif
@Claudea 2 in the Training grounds :)
@Claudea 2 in the Training grounds :)
tAfGPSN.png
I haven't done much coliseum, but my first higher level team saw 1 in the Waterway.

@Claudea
I haven't done much coliseum, but my first higher level team saw 1 in the Waterway.

@Claudea
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
@DoomsdayDragon :( /soothe

@Chrysandine @Foayasha both your counts added :D
@DoomsdayDragon :( /soothe

@Chrysandine @Foayasha both your counts added :D
Ex5pnCI.png