Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your stance on offspring lists?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I'm fine with long lists if none of the offspring have ridiculous names.
I'm fine with long lists if none of the offspring have ridiculous names.
goSc2L4.png
I value a dragon with at least one none exalted baby more than I value a dragon with no offspring.
I value a dragon with at least one none exalted baby more than I value a dragon with no offspring.
giphy.gif
I don't care all that much, pretty much all my permas produce fodder. The only dragons I don't breed are my g1s, but only because breeding them reduces their value so much and I might end up selling them later
I don't care all that much, pretty much all my permas produce fodder. The only dragons I don't breed are my g1s, but only because breeding them reduces their value so much and I might end up selling them later
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
Most of my perms breed fodderand have long offspring lists, I can't afford not to sell and train offspring. I do like buying gen1s without offspring so that I get that shiny, new dragon feeling. But it's not because I hate offspring lists, I just like to start from scratch sometimes. Have a totally new bloodline and whatnot. I do value them a bit higher without offspring from a buyers standpoint just because it gives me endless possibilities with lore. But if I have a breeding project and I need a certain color combo, offspring lists aren't as important to me and won't stop me from buying them. I also don't care if there are unnamed offspring, either. I'm not too intense with my lore so that is probably a factor.

So I guess it just depends on the situation.
Most of my perms breed fodderand have long offspring lists, I can't afford not to sell and train offspring. I do like buying gen1s without offspring so that I get that shiny, new dragon feeling. But it's not because I hate offspring lists, I just like to start from scratch sometimes. Have a totally new bloodline and whatnot. I do value them a bit higher without offspring from a buyers standpoint just because it gives me endless possibilities with lore. But if I have a breeding project and I need a certain color combo, offspring lists aren't as important to me and won't stop me from buying them. I also don't care if there are unnamed offspring, either. I'm not too intense with my lore so that is probably a factor.

So I guess it just depends on the situation.
I think it's cool! :'0 I really like it, kinda bothered by it for one particular dragon, but only because i when creating their lore i wrote them as asexual, so at least for that one dragon I wish it was blank. Otherwise, I love it because I get to scroll through them all. It kinda bothers me if any of them are unnamed (especially if they are exalted > A>) just because it stands out to me too much (similarly if i buy a dragon I want to keep from the auction house and their parents were unnamed ;; v;; like oml why you do this to mee)
I think it's cool! :'0 I really like it, kinda bothered by it for one particular dragon, but only because i when creating their lore i wrote them as asexual, so at least for that one dragon I wish it was blank. Otherwise, I love it because I get to scroll through them all. It kinda bothers me if any of them are unnamed (especially if they are exalted > A>) just because it stands out to me too much (similarly if i buy a dragon I want to keep from the auction house and their parents were unnamed ;; v;; like oml why you do this to mee)
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
[quote name="MahuruRaji" date=2017-08-05 05:04:40] I think it's cool! :'0 I really like it, kinda bothered by it for one particular dragon, but only because i when creating their lore i wrote them as asexual, so at least for that one dragon I wish it was blank. [/quote] You could always just that dragon to breed another with the same colors and genes and use the lore for that one instead.
MahuruRaji wrote on 2017-08-05:
I think it's cool! :'0 I really like it, kinda bothered by it for one particular dragon, but only because i when creating their lore i wrote them as asexual, so at least for that one dragon I wish it was blank.

You could always just that dragon to breed another with the same colors and genes and use the lore for that one instead.
Unless I mention them in lore, those kids don't exist.
Unless I mention them in lore, those kids don't exist.
C5V5o0z.png
I usually don't care, unless they require no bebes for their lore. I don't like a lot of Unnamed (Who does?) but lots and lots of offspring are fun to look through.
I usually don't care, unless they require no bebes for their lore. I don't like a lot of Unnamed (Who does?) but lots and lots of offspring are fun to look through.
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
I don't care, I usually make sure I buy unbred dragons. My dragon Pontmercy has two unnamed offspring, but it doesn't bother me that much.
I don't care, I usually make sure I buy unbred dragons. My dragon Pontmercy has two unnamed offspring, but it doesn't bother me that much.
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
The only offspring lists I would possibly care about are my fandragons, because that would just be weird. XD Otherwise, nope--I have very few "lore" keeper dragons (which I haven't actually written down lore for yet, but hey), and all the others are breeders or battlers, and I only care about the battlers' levels. The fodder breeders are all getting named offspring anyway, and plenty of them, because I train them myself; the ones I breed to have pretty offspring to sell are only sticking around until their kids stop making me money, so I don't even look at their offspring lists. The most I look at those dragons is when I throw them onto a nesting slot or stick a fest skin on them because I ought to get SOME use out of the things.

So yeah...offspring lists only impact me in very specific situations, and I'm the only one impacting those, so it's really a non-issue for me.
The only offspring lists I would possibly care about are my fandragons, because that would just be weird. XD Otherwise, nope--I have very few "lore" keeper dragons (which I haven't actually written down lore for yet, but hey), and all the others are breeders or battlers, and I only care about the battlers' levels. The fodder breeders are all getting named offspring anyway, and plenty of them, because I train them myself; the ones I breed to have pretty offspring to sell are only sticking around until their kids stop making me money, so I don't even look at their offspring lists. The most I look at those dragons is when I throw them onto a nesting slot or stick a fest skin on them because I ought to get SOME use out of the things.

So yeah...offspring lists only impact me in very specific situations, and I'm the only one impacting those, so it's really a non-issue for me.
9o5YF7O.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14