Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Search Improvements
Searching for dragons can be a hassle. And not just because of the slow loading times (but what do you expect; it has to search the entire list of dragons to match your search.)
Dragon Search needs some improvements, maybe similar to the Auction House.
Search ID's
Quote:
Being able to search between ID's would be helpful for finding older dragons, maybe progens. Being able to search from #29126168-#29126200, would bring up my dragon Moonshadow, and the 32 dragons with ID's after her.
Or, let's say you want your progens back. Fill in the colors and genes, but there's still hundreds, maybe thousands of options. The two lairs around your ID have their progens (let's say #13427404 and #13427513, as an example.) Now, you only have 109 to search from, about 11 pages.
Color Range
Quote:
You want to search for a dragon you had a long time ago. You remember they had a Stonewash primary and red-range secondary, however, when you search, there is only one option for color. I suggest we put a color range, like in the auction house, so you can simply search for Stonewash/red-range instead of clicking through every single red.
Also helpful for finding breeding pairs for private breeding requests.

Obviously, this would be very low priority compared to many other things, however it would still be nice to see down the road. More TBA, most likely.
Searching for dragons can be a hassle. And not just because of the slow loading times (but what do you expect; it has to search the entire list of dragons to match your search.)
Dragon Search needs some improvements, maybe similar to the Auction House.
Search ID's
Quote:
Being able to search between ID's would be helpful for finding older dragons, maybe progens. Being able to search from #29126168-#29126200, would bring up my dragon Moonshadow, and the 32 dragons with ID's after her.
Or, let's say you want your progens back. Fill in the colors and genes, but there's still hundreds, maybe thousands of options. The two lairs around your ID have their progens (let's say #13427404 and #13427513, as an example.) Now, you only have 109 to search from, about 11 pages.
Color Range
Quote:
You want to search for a dragon you had a long time ago. You remember they had a Stonewash primary and red-range secondary, however, when you search, there is only one option for color. I suggest we put a color range, like in the auction house, so you can simply search for Stonewash/red-range instead of clicking through every single red.
Also helpful for finding breeding pairs for private breeding requests.

Obviously, this would be very low priority compared to many other things, however it would still be nice to see down the road. More TBA, most likely.
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
This would make it so much easier to find progens or just dragons in general. I was really hoping they'd come out with a search function similar to the one in the AH, and I'm guessing they're already planning to.
This would make it so much easier to find progens or just dragons in general. I was really hoping they'd come out with a search function similar to the one in the AH, and I'm guessing they're already planning to.
BhWDcLm.png
Support!
It would make it so much easier!!
Support!
It would make it so much easier!!
Yes!
I've been wanting this for a long while. It'd be so nice to have!
Yes!
I've been wanting this for a long while. It'd be so nice to have!
summer_garden_raffle_badge_by_fox_siins-dcd19cc.png
| To artists I commission: If you have pinged me
| and given me my art, but I have not replied within
| three days, I have most likely missed the ping or
| you have misspelled my username!
| Do not hesitate to ping me again if you think I have missed it! :3
Support. Yes please. I've actually been needing the ID thing for a loooong time as well as the color range thing. Because when you are looking for at dragon that is not on AH it's so much easier to search for it and ask if people are willing to sell. But it takes so much time when you have to go through aaall the color combinations your want xD
Also, maybe the opportunity to search for more breeds in the dragon search?
This is very helpful if you're looking for more breeds OR if someone who has bought your dragon or whatever has changed the breed on the dragon you sold them ^^
Support. Yes please. I've actually been needing the ID thing for a loooong time as well as the color range thing. Because when you are looking for at dragon that is not on AH it's so much easier to search for it and ask if people are willing to sell. But it takes so much time when you have to go through aaall the color combinations your want xD
Also, maybe the opportunity to search for more breeds in the dragon search?
This is very helpful if you're looking for more breeds OR if someone who has bought your dragon or whatever has changed the breed on the dragon you sold them ^^
unknown-2.png
suport , this would be easier to find them
suport , this would be easier to find them