@YaBoiGuzma YaBoiGuzma
@NekoNikki NekoNikki
@blanketgender blanketgender
@CinnabarCobra CinnabarCobra
@Combtaystic Combtaystic
@DreamAlex DreamAlex
@XxVeredinexX XxVeredinexX
MagykalWagykal

Veredine, blanket, and Magy have all said they were unavailable, and NekoNikki said that they were against D1 lynches (and then dropped off the face of the Earth for a bit, I guess). We haven't heard from the rest about why they didn't vote.
For my own convenience, here's a list of people who didn't vote:

@YaBoiGuzma YaBoiGuzma
@NekoNikki NekoNikki
@blanketgender blanketgender
@CinnabarCobra CinnabarCobra
@Combtaystic Combtaystic
@DreamAlex DreamAlex
@XxVeredinexX XxVeredinexX
MagykalWagykal

Veredine, blanket, and Magy have all said they were unavailable, and NekoNikki said that they were against D1 lynches (and then dropped off the face of the Earth for a bit, I guess). We haven't heard from the rest about why they didn't vote.
|______________| OOL8tGM.gif |___| }FR+0
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
I'm off to attempt sleep again in a bit, but I will return to catch up and respond to pings tomorrow morning around 8:00 FRT.

Thanks for another fun day!
I'm off to attempt sleep again in a bit, but I will return to catch up and respond to pings tomorrow morning around 8:00 FRT.

Thanks for another fun day!
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
Oh I apologize if I left anyone off the list or wrongfully added them to it; I'm sleepy and I could've messed up, so let me know
Oh I apologize if I left anyone off the list or wrongfully added them to it; I'm sleepy and I could've messed up, so let me know
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
Sorry y'all. This was totally my fault for not doing anything, and I can understand why this makes me suspicious, and I admit it was irresponsible for me to forget about the game, even if the circumstances that happened today made me forget about anything else. (I'd rather not get into details.) But circumstances that they are, @Journey -winks violently- I'd like to let a replacement take my spot rather than hoarding it.
Sorry y'all. This was totally my fault for not doing anything, and I can understand why this makes me suspicious, and I admit it was irresponsible for me to forget about the game, even if the circumstances that happened today made me forget about anything else. (I'd rather not get into details.) But circumstances that they are, @Journey -winks violently- I'd like to let a replacement take my spot rather than hoarding it.
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Twice :')
Hello everyone! Thank you to @blanketgender, @Crumbleless, and @Kimdra for the warm welcomes~ *holds out three trays of brownies* Time for an intro post, as I've seen many do~ ----- I'm heartcrusher1, but 'heart' is much shorter and tends to be preferred. I run on FR time, but tend to only have time to get on after 17:00 and stay up until around 22:00 most of the time (my schedule is not very consistent so apologies for not getting back to you as soon as I'd like). I prefer she/her pronouns, but they/them works too! This is only the second forum mafia game that I've played in (a third I simply spectated), so hopefully I'll be up-to-date with everything. I've been subbed to the thread since the start. Mag got the most votes but ended up being town, if I interpreted the role correctly? Wyx, however, was very close behind. I saw their 'fluff question' about jagged leaves, and I'm not sure what that means in terms of the slang associated with this game, so I can't really say anything on that specifically. Jagged leaves probably hurt sometimes, though? However, there's been a lot of backfire associated with this and I'm not sure how to take it. ----- As for questions .... *digs through first 10 pages* I understand that there's backfire for answering/hopping on the 'fluff train', but I already started writing down my answers before I remembered that, so here we go anyways! [quote name="MagykalWagykal" date=2017-08-03 10:03:41] [b]How do you feel about PGO roles?[/b] [/quote] After a quick look-up, I now know that they will kill anyone who targets them with an action. Obviously, this is controversial. On one hand, it can kill towns that may be important. On the other hand, they might kill mafia. I'm not quite sure, since I've not had experience with them except for Veterans in ToS which really isn't the best place to learn about roles, I suppose. [quote name="Kimdra" date=2017-08-03 10:21:49] [b]What is your favorite pokemon?[/b] [/quote] Umbreon, or Squirtle. Don't judge my pokepreference~ [quote name="XxVeredinexX" date=2017-08-03 10:29:01] [b]What Harry Potter house are you in?[/b] [/quote] Ravenclaw for the win. No doubt about it. Perhaps a Slytherclaw, to be honest, but mostly Ravenclaw. [quote name="NekoNikki" date=2017-08-03 10:35:32] [b]What's your favorite Disney movie?[/b] [/quote] Either the Hunchback of Notre Dame, or the Beauty and the Beast live action 2017 remake. [quote name="Peachycupcake525" date=2017-08-03 11:24:08] [b]How do you feel about Day One lynches?[/b] [/quote]Well, we just had one. It's hit-or-miss, from what I know. [quote name="MagykalWagykal" date=2017-08-03 13:59:37] [b]Do you like to town-hunt, or scum-hunt?[/b] [/quote]Scum-hunt, I guess? Town-hunting isn't very useful most of the time. [quote name="Kimdra" date=2017-08-03 14:09:43] [b]Do you prefer to play as scum or town?[/b] [/quote]I don't have a preference as I have very minimal experience. Scum is really risky feeling for me, though, but then again so is town. Depends on the game, I suppose. ----- So, yeah. I think I've covered everything~
Hello everyone! Thank you to @blanketgender, @Crumbleless, and @Kimdra for the warm welcomes~ *holds out three trays of brownies* Time for an intro post, as I've seen many do~

I'm heartcrusher1, but 'heart' is much shorter and tends to be preferred. I run on FR time, but tend to only have time to get on after 17:00 and stay up until around 22:00 most of the time (my schedule is not very consistent so apologies for not getting back to you as soon as I'd like). I prefer she/her pronouns, but they/them works too! This is only the second forum mafia game that I've played in (a third I simply spectated), so hopefully I'll be up-to-date with everything.

I've been subbed to the thread since the start. Mag got the most votes but ended up being town, if I interpreted the role correctly? Wyx, however, was very close behind. I saw their 'fluff question' about jagged leaves, and I'm not sure what that means in terms of the slang associated with this game, so I can't really say anything on that specifically. Jagged leaves probably hurt sometimes, though? However, there's been a lot of backfire associated with this and I'm not sure how to take it.

As for questions .... *digs through first 10 pages* I understand that there's backfire for answering/hopping on the 'fluff train', but I already started writing down my answers before I remembered that, so here we go anyways!
MagykalWagykal wrote on 2017-08-03:
How do you feel about PGO roles?
After a quick look-up, I now know that they will kill anyone who targets them with an action. Obviously, this is controversial. On one hand, it can kill towns that may be important. On the other hand, they might kill mafia. I'm not quite sure, since I've not had experience with them except for Veterans in ToS which really isn't the best place to learn about roles, I suppose.

Kimdra wrote on 2017-08-03:
What is your favorite pokemon?
Umbreon, or Squirtle. Don't judge my pokepreference~

XxVeredinexX wrote on 2017-08-03:
What Harry Potter house are you in?
Ravenclaw for the win. No doubt about it. Perhaps a Slytherclaw, to be honest, but mostly Ravenclaw.

NekoNikki wrote on 2017-08-03:
What's your favorite Disney movie?
Either the Hunchback of Notre Dame, or the Beauty and the Beast live action 2017 remake.

Peachycupcake525 wrote on 2017-08-03:
How do you feel about Day One lynches?
Well, we just had one. It's hit-or-miss, from what I know.

MagykalWagykal wrote on 2017-08-03:
Do you like to town-hunt, or scum-hunt?
Scum-hunt, I guess? Town-hunting isn't very useful most of the time.

Kimdra wrote on 2017-08-03:
Do you prefer to play as scum or town?
I don't have a preference as I have very minimal experience. Scum is really risky feeling for me, though, but then again so is town. Depends on the game, I suppose.

So, yeah. I think I've covered everything~
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@Kimdra

I didn't vote because I'm not for Day 1 lynches, didn't think I needed to elaborate. <3 Some friends called me to hang out for a few hours and since it was close to lockdown I didn't really think I needed to bring it up since I wasn't planning on casting a vote anyways. <3

@Heartcrusher1

Hi heart. <3 Welcome to the game! As for the question, as far as I can tell the jagged leaf question isn't really relevant in terms of jagged leafs meaning anything, at least I'm pretty sure there's no secret meaning for jagged leaf.
@Kimdra

I didn't vote because I'm not for Day 1 lynches, didn't think I needed to elaborate. <3 Some friends called me to hang out for a few hours and since it was close to lockdown I didn't really think I needed to bring it up since I wasn't planning on casting a vote anyways. <3

@Heartcrusher1

Hi heart. <3 Welcome to the game! As for the question, as far as I can tell the jagged leaf question isn't really relevant in terms of jagged leafs meaning anything, at least I'm pretty sure there's no secret meaning for jagged leaf.
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
@NekoNikki - *offers cake* Thanks for the clarification!
@NekoNikki - *offers cake* Thanks for the clarification!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
[quote][center]@YaBoiGuzma @Kimdra @anika @Wyxamex @kirkfan2255 @Leremis @Peachycupcake525 @Crumbleless @NekoNikki @heartcrusher1 @luxmold @Firo @blanketgender @MagykalWagykal @CinnabarCobra @Cognitive @Combtaystic @Tsaiah @Druddigon8 @XxVeredinexX[/center] @DreamAlex is replaced by @Tsaiah. Say hi![/quote]
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
@DREAMALEX
WELCOME TO THE GAME DREAMALEX! DON'T FORGET TO USE YOUR QUIRK WHEN YOU SPEAK!
@DREAMALEX
WELCOME TO THE GAME DREAMALEX! DON'T FORGET TO USE YOUR QUIRK WHEN YOU SPEAK!
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o1_100.giftumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngshe/her || FR +1 || Hellotumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o2_100.gif
Good advice, but think you misread that @Crumbleless ;3

Hi, all! Catching up may or may not happen before I fall asleep, hue
Good advice, but think you misread that @Crumbleless ;3

Hi, all! Catching up may or may not happen before I fall asleep, hue
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 69 70